News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
My God I hate Adam with a passion, all the publicity he gives to no talent, flavor of the month mumble rappers pisses me off, and the fact there's a market for it and that he makes tons of money picky the brains of braindead illiterate retards makes me want this planet to end in a nuclear holocaust.

I'll see myself out not.

Crazy how Dana White is just enjoying his life without even the smallest penalty for that smack.

What a world! Any of us did that and we would be canceled into oblivion by everyone around us - from work to the legal system, to friends and family.

Dana does it and he convinces the world that us simply knowing he did it is penalty enough lol

Cool interview. I have a brother who knocked our grandfather out cold once. But my grandfather stabbed him so I suppose I can't blame him.

His real name has two numbers at the end?

<{clintugh}>

Adam22's actual last name is Grandmaison as in Grandmaster (free)Mason. His uncle worked in the Clinton administration and Bill Clinton actually pardoned his father for mail fraud.

In other words Adam is not just any ol body who just so happened to start a podcast. He's well connected.

Crazy how Dana White is just enjoying his life without even the smallest penalty for that smack.

What a world! Any of us did that and we would be canceled into oblivion by everyone around us - from work to the legal system, to friends and family.

Dana does it and he convinces the world that us simply knowing he did it is penalty enough lol
The man has suffered. He will forever be known as an abuser. An abuser who gets away with it. An abuser who apparently has free license. An abuser who is a hero to some for not taking that humongous slap from his wife and giving into political correctness. An abuser who is hailed a hero to some. He has to suffer all that!

White dude interviewing him is cringe.

But Rampage is a decent fella.

Adam22 is married to Lena the Plug. They do threesome adult scenes together only with other women. Dude seems to have a pretty great life.

adam22-and-lena-the-plug-attend-the-2023-adult-video-news-awards-at-resorts-world-las-vegas.jpg

Adam22's actual last name is Grandmaison as in Grandmaster (free)Mason. His uncle worked in the Clinton administration and Bill Clinton actually pardoned his father for mail fraud.

In other words Adam is not just any ol body who just so happened to start a podcast. He's well connected.
Says the guy with two numbers in his name

Back