News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
I have seen him post on other threads. I kid you not that this @brackis1 is brimming with hate and rage to the point of just lashing out and projecting it on to anyone and everyone.

Like what I said was not even anything to get upset at. I wonder how he feels about this:
View attachment 962354

Inb4 Jamahal Hill being virgin, incel misogynist loser.
You mean the dude who just got gifted one of the most absurd title shots in MMA history by Dana White enitrely based on Dana's absurd capricious behavior?

Yeah keep using Jamahal Hill as an example of why Dana is fit to be the dictator of MMA lol

You mean the dude who just got gifted one of the most absurd title shots in MMA history by Dana White enitrely based on Dana's absurd capricious behavior?

Yeah keep using Jamahal Hill as an example of why Dana is fit to be the dictator of MMA lol

3 fight win streak, all finishes and all performance of the night. Its ultimate fighting as in you have to bring a great level of fight. Great performances require risk which requires courage and bravery which allows you to leap frog in ranking and rightfully so.

I have seen him post on other threads. I kid you not that this @brackis1 is brimming with hate and rage to the point of just lashing out and projecting it on to anyone and everyone.

Like what I said was not even anything to get upset at. I wonder how he feels about this:
View attachment 962354

Inb4 Jamahal Hill being virgin, incel misogynist loser.

There is no war between men and women in my mind but there is a special place in hell for guys that tackle any sort of messaging like that and downplay our mental health or societal problems. I had a few female colleagues say Dana needs to leave asap (I live in Cali) for assaulting his wife. That is NOT what happened in that video. I dont even particularly like Dana

It's sort of the way of the reject white knight

There is no war between men and women in my mind but there is a special place in hell for guys that tackle any sort of messaging like that and downplay our mental health or societal problems. I had a few female colleagues say Dana needs to leave asap (I live in Cali) for assaulting his wife. That is NOT what happened in that video. I dont even particularly like Dana

So was Dana White a reject white knight when he said people should and were fired for getting in disagreements with women? Would love your very amazing thoughts on that.

Dana didn't give girly slaps by the way, he kind of put his weight into those..

Why was the Dustin thread on this move into the megathread, that deserved it's own thread imo..

Megathreads water down discussion, and this is a big one..

I personally find that this so called "war" between men and women is just between bitter angry older people of both genders. The moment I started dating younger women who are feminine and kind , I noticed non of this shit existed. Every single of them were also tourist as well.

I live in an extremely lib province and the people who are always doing the whole gender wars are always look like this:

Web capture_10-1-2023_165540_www.google.ca.jpeg

They've also been deleting a lot of posts. In the business of letting the controversy die off and keep things moving. Business decision.

Meanwhile you have dudes like the one above rallying around defending dana and going on therapy rants about their own dating failures and "evil libs"

I defended him how exactly?

I just said he was in the wrong. But yeah anyways, your also part of the problem since you are rampage posting here which is keeping the thread alive but yeah pretend your not part of the problem.

Anyways thank god for the pole results.

got it , so what how do you think a judge would rule in court given that both instigation and retaliation are illegal?
If she pressed charges dana would get in trouble. He’s counter sue and the wife would also get in trouble. Dana would get in more as he hit her more times, dropped her and maybe kicked her while she was down. His lawyers would have a hell of a time arguing that the power and number of strikes were justified.

MMA fan doesn't understand that WMMA fighters have way more muscle than the average woman and that muscle weighs significantly more.
125 pounds isn't huge for a woman, whether they work out or not. 15-20 % for a fit woman, and 20-30% for a woman with regular fitness, that only accounts for 10-15 pounds difference in fat. Obviously 125 pounds is when they're at their absolute lowest and cutting weight, but they're hardly humongous compared to the average non-obese women.

I am probably Dana's Biggest fan and he is my favorite promoter just behind Don king but even I can't defend him this time. It was OBVIOUS he instigated the fight the moment he held down his wife and didnt let her go and then he tried to grab her wrist again when she tried to leave. Sorry Dana I love you my man but you're on your own on this one. Your boy know can't defend you on this one.

Why are people still defending Dana? Are you guys that fucked in the head that you can't see how wrong this is? Maybe this will help:

Small woman + slap = ow

Big dude + multiple slaps = out of fucking line.

There was no trying to stop it on Dana's part, no trying to walk away and try to figure out why she's slapping, just immediate retaliation. Dana took Bas Rutten's, "I don't take an eye for an eye, I take TWO eyes for an eye" statement quite literally. If you guys are really saying you would hit your wife back, someone you've been with for 30 years and have multiple kids with, you're just a loser piece of shit, it's really that simple. Mentally weak crybabies.

Why are people still defending Dana? Are you guys that fucked in the head that you can't see how wrong this is? Maybe this will help:

Small woman + slap = ow

Big dude + multiple slaps = out of fucking line.

There was no trying to stop it on Dana's part, no trying to walk away and try to figure out why she's slapping, just immediate retaliation. Dana took Bas Rutten's, "I don't take an eye for an eye, I take TWO eyes for an eye" statement quite literally. If you guys are really saying you would hit your wife back, someone you've been with for 30 years and have multiple kids with, you're just a loser piece of shit, it's really that simple. Mentally weak crybabies.

Not defending Dana, but you can be wasted to the point of not knowing what you are doing. Of course you should not get to that point in the first place, but I bet a majority of the people here have done things they regretted while wasted. I think Dana should be suspended and have to go to counseling / rehab. If you get too drunk where you cant control yourself hitting your wife you probably have a problem. Of course if Dana is a serial abuser then that is a whole different story..

qeTNBIe.png

Her body language shows no indication of walking away. He is leaned back with shoulders hunched in a defensive manner. I wasn't at the club with them, but he appears to be anticipating her swinging on him. I'm not defending his actions either, just stating this doesn't seem to be the first time she's swung on him (and maybe not the first time he's done so either).

In any case, if you disagree that's fine.

I agree for this part of the video, here it looks like he knows a slap was coming and was tryign to diffuse the situation. Obviously it did not work, and no he should not have hit her back.

#1 Dana lapdog Daniel Cormier doesn't understand people defending the Baldfather:

"But Dana’s making no excuses for his actions, right? Some fighters are trying to defend him. He doesn’t defend himself. Why should anyone go to defend his actions that he is saying, ‘I was wrong’? Everyone knows that it’s wrong.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/1/...te-that-dana-white-was-wrong-altercation-wife

Cormier can definitely be a UFC puppet at times but I really respected the things he said. He was straight to the point

Ahhh yes the old "you must be a shitty person too, so let's not hold people accountable for being shitty and powerful" gymnastics routine. Very honorable and impressive. Why arrest people for crimes? 40% of cops are involved in domestic violence, therefor criminals shouldn't be arrested either.
lmao
Super impressive stuff dude.
Do you read? I simply said we on Sherdog are doing nothing, let the attorneys, judges and Leo handle it. No one said let him get away with it but instead of acting like high schoolers, let the law handle it. Maybe you’re good with making decisions based off limited knowledge.

Back