Dana White and Co. are allegedly preparing to sue Brendan Schaub for Delfamation

Try to bully, fail, sue them. lol what a pussy move. "defamation" for the guy who cheats on his wife and gets called out for banging his employees.

SUzyJNb.gif

1wKt5b0.jpg
Man just when I think I don't like the man you helped redeem him

Interesting it’s Loretta hunt that’s posting this, considering that Dana insulted her many years ago in the media when he went on his tirade against sherdog journalists.

I for one hope Brendan gets sued, not because I side with Dana but because I feel Schaub has been using his platform erroneously to foment gossip that is harmful for the subjects he talks about. In reality both Dana and Brendan need to be taught a lesson when it comes to that. They need to learn that the things they say have repercussions and both need to be much more professional at their jobs/with their outspokenness.

Did he actually say Ronda, or is it just speculation? Ironically, this is the same Dana that called some teenager a pussy for suing Bisping. Of course, if the whole sue thing is true in the first place.

I’m hoping this isn’t true but if it is then this is fucking ridiculous.

it's stupid to say learn journalism rules. didn't take an mma sight to understand who schuab was inferring.

Did he actually say Ronda, or is it just speculation? Ironically, this is the same Dana that called some teenager a pussy for suing Bisping. Of course, if the whole sue thing is true in the first place.
He didnt actually say ronda but thats obviously what everyone is gonna think

Sounds like bullshit to me. Figured dana and crew would’ve learned something from the wwe doc-cm punk trial

Up next, Dana sues individual users on Sherdog who use Dana, Ronda and Schaub all in the same sentence...oh shit.

Can't wait for Dana's version of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

But MMA media is so scared of him and the UFC, he probably won't even get asked about it on camera.

White is a piece of shit.

Talks down to all his fighters. Notorious cheater. Picks a fight with a retired fighter on twitter and gets wrekt. Then resorts to suing for getting called out on stuff everyone knows is true.

Can't wait for Dana's version of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

But MMA media is so scared of him and the UFC, he probably won't even get asked about it on camera.
But but.. there is only one guy who could do the dirty job..

ariel-helwani.jpg

OMG i hope they do sue.
Schaubs head has gotten so big the past few years, he needs to be brought back down off his high horse.

Doesn’t mean shit if true, all the Dickdana can do is sue for bullshit, out spend Brenden, cost him some money until some judge rules that it’s bullshit...Brendan has 30-40 thousand to blow, and the publicity will gain him much more than that...

Interesting it’s Loretta hunt that’s posting this, considering that Dana insulted her many years ago in the media when he went on his tirade against sherdog journalists.

I for one hope Brendan gets sued, not because I side with Dana but because I feel Schaub has been using his platform erroneously to foment gossip that is harmful for the subjects he talks about. In reality both Dana and Brendan need to be taught a lesson when it comes to that. They need to learn that the things they say have repercussions and both need to be much more professional at their jobs/with their outspokenness.

I'm personally happy Brendan is going after him really, Dana gets away with way too much shit that has an everlasting effect on people involved in the fight industry.

Dana is using his platform to interrogate and bully fighters into situations for his own personal gain and the gain of the company. Dana can essentially be the reason you make it in the industry, and if he just doesn't like you he can basically ruin your career, Brendan doesn't have anything close to that power or influence.

Brendan is just ensuring that Dana knows that he can no longer be bought out or kept quiet now that he has no UFC umbrella to be concerned about, everything else is just speculation because ultimately he's just a talk show host, they just talk about crap that they hear in the industry.

Back