Dana White and Co. are allegedly preparing to sue Brendan Schaub for Delfamation

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I’m hoping this isn’t true but if it is then this is fucking ridiculous.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is why you don't pick fights with rich people. If they want to fuck you up, they will. Does anyone think Dana White didn't respond to that tweet because he was surrendering?

He probably also has private investigators looking at things too.

The guy is just trying to get ratings... Guess Dana doesn't internet because he only said what 90% say...

Good call on all you doggers that were saying that Shaub was being the pathetic one. Dana pulling a Colby and pulling the bitch move after starting it.

Good call on all you doggers that were saying that Shaub was being the pathetic one. Dana pulling a Colby and pulling the bitch move after starting it.
The one who is really getting fucked over is Ronda. She was dragged into this for no reason at all.

I’m hoping this isn’t true but if it is then this is fucking ridiculous.

I question the credibility of the source (some rumor on the Underground), but even if it's true, White has no case against Schaub, especially since White initiated and instigated the whole affair.

The UG thread was literally just a guy saying "I heard they might sue him, can they?"

A no name poster

Doubt it's true

Except that if Dana did sleep with Ronda, does he really want that coming out in court? If Schaub winds up facing a big lawsuit, he'd have no reason to hold anything back if it's true.

Shaub didn't say Ronda's name. He can say he was talking about some random chick from years ago.

schaub did not name names. even if he did, he could claim ignorance on the term "eskimo brother" and say he thought it meant someone who is cold/unemotional.

It seems like brendan hit a nerve with the Eskimo shit

Back