• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White aging fast!

Liddells Gut

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I just rewatched TUF 1 and it surprised me when Dana walked out, because he looked like a 25 year-old kid in his dad's baggy suit. His voice was high pitch and he probably weighed around 175lbs. That was only 8 years ago. Has anyone else paid attention to how quickly he has aged? How much longer do you think he can play his role in the business? Being that hostile all the time has to produce some wear and tear and the body... No wonder he doesn't want to fight Vince McMahon.

If I started earning so much money I think I would age fast too :(

He has alot to deal with, constant stress will age a man

He has a stressful job and appears to dine out quite often.. :icon_lol:

Both Dana White and Joe Rogan has really been gaining weight lately. Needs to get on the Dolce diet.

Well, if you had to deal with Nick Diaz in your payroll you would understand...
jk

stressful job, travels all the time, probably does not have a good sleeping routine, probably eats badly... But yes, he has aged pretty fast.

Maybe Anderson has been absorbing his youth like he does to the Nogs.

Well, if you had to deal with Nick Diaz in your payroll you would understand...
jk

stressful job, travels all the time, probably does not have a good sleeping routine, probably eats badly... But yes, he has aged pretty fast.

Maybe Anderson has been absorbing his youth like he does to the Nogs.

Gotta agree with you

40-50 is a pretty tough decade for most people Ever wonder why that is the magic age that is waaay over the hill for pro athletes.

With all the work he has, the very long days, the travellings, it's quite normal. So much to deal with.
He also says he sleeps like 3 hours a day

While I have no factual proof.

I think there was a period of time Dana was taking steroids. I'm not joking either. He transformed from a tiny high pitched voiced dude, to a large low pitched voice dude who's head, and jawline enlarged.

Both Dana White and Joe Rogan has really been gaining weight lately. Needs to get on the Dolce diet.

You saying Rogan's fat? He's a ripped 190lbs.

Joe+Rogan+Fighters+Only+Magazine+August.jpg

You saying Rogan's fat? He's a ripped 190lbs.

Joe+Rogan+Fighters+Only+Magazine+August.jpg

I think he looked so much healthier when he had hair.

He's an admitted steroid user so he might get a bit fat when he cycles off but he might maintain his gains from one cycle to the next.

Really, ROgnan said he took steroid?
Never heard that.
That's why in my head, he had not because he has no problem admitting he takes some drugs and everything, soo if he never said he takes steroids, then I believe he never did.

BUt maybe he said it, never heard about it

Back