Dana White’s selective hearing! Cyborg vs Nunes

and i can't believe you can't offer single point to address what i said.

Brother if have I explain any of this my point has been made and you sir have been brained washed. Nothing I can do for you. Good luck!

Brother if have I explain any of this my point has been made and you sir have been brained washed. Nothing I can do for you. Good luck!
no, you're not good at articulating your position. is nunes - cyborg a fight fans want to see? if yes, your thread is dumb. you mention dozen plus fights in the past, but offer none. see what the problem is with your thread?

and i can't believe you can't offer single point to address what i said.

Sir you have diverted the topic from the beginning trying to be more than it really is, therefore you became Irrelevant.

Situation has changed in the UFC since the new owners WME puts pressure on Dana White to make fights that will make money, not what makes sense. They need to make big fights to help pay off this huge debt they are in over the purchase.

I dunno

I think he has a point

Would fans (casuals who aren't hitting the MMA news sites and messageboards everyday) want Cybro to fight Nunes who is at least known as the WBW champ and who easily KO'd the former WBW Superstar Rousey or some other WFW fighter they've never heard of?

I would say the reality is the former.

Sir you have diverted the topic from the beginning trying to be more than it really is, therefore you became Irrelevant.
My first reply was a direct response to your initial post. You just had no reply.

My first reply was a direct response to your initial post. You just had no reply.
Let do something here. If somehow I offended you than I am sorry and I mean it

There are no other fights for Cyborg and for Nunes.

Dana is literally correct here, not sure what your gripe is.

Would you rather see Cyborg fight a "true 145er" (aka a fat 135er outside the UFC who could never make it into the UFC WBW division) or fight Nunes?

Let do something here. If somehow I offended you than I am sorry and I mean it
You didn’t offend me. I responded seriously and without insult in my initial post.

there is often alignment with fights fans want to see and best for the business. it's not always best for the individual fighters and that's the main reason they don't get done. what are the dozen matches that we wanted but didn't get because of the ufc?

Precisely this!!! So many people don't get this. It's the fighters that fuck up a lot of the fights we want to see.

Cybro just signed a fat new contract with the UFC. She is getting paid a fuck ton more than she used to.

For that reason, the UFC will not be lining her up against useless cans like they used to. They are not going to pay her half a million $ plus PPV $ to fight Pam Fucking Sorenson.

From her end, why wouldn't Cyborg want millions to fight soccer moms.

So they will have to wait until one of 2 things happens. Either Megan Anderson will get her visa shit or whatever sorted so they can do that fight, Cyborg will fight Nunes, or Cyborg will sit on her ass.

Honestly, any of these is fine with me.

I think they should just quit treating the UFC the same way boxing always has been and have contracts that prevent ducking. It's never made sense to me. Champs should fight the contender or GTFO. The fighters shouldn't get to dictate to the company. The Patriots Don't get to play Cleveland every year in the Super Bowl.

Back