Dana White’s selective hearing! Cyborg vs Nunes

colorado

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana has said in a couple occasions that this is the fight the people wanna see. He loves to Masquerade his true intentions as if his choice is really based on what we the fans want see. We all know there are over a dozen matches in the past and present we the fans wanted and want to see, but it will never happen.
I would respect him better if he came out and said we do what is best for the business and not for the fans. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t careless about my opinion.

Last edited:
Mandatory:

dnB4qqk.jpg

Dana has said in a couple occasions that this is the fight the people wanna see. He loves to Masquerade his true intentions as if his choice is really based on what we the fans want see. We all know there are over a dozen matches in the past and present we the fans wanted and want to see, but it will never happen.
I would respect him better if came out and said we do what is best for the business and not for the fans. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t careless about my opinion.
there is often alignment with fights fans want to see and best for the business. it's not always best for the individual fighters and that's the main reason they don't get done. what are the dozen matches that we wanted but didn't get because of the ufc?

there is often alignment with fights fans want to see and best for the business. it's not always best for the individual fighters and that's the main reason they don't get done. what are the dozen matches that we wanted but didn't get because of the ufc?
are you really defending Dana White?

I would respect him better if he came out and said we do what is best for the business and not for the fans. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t careless about my opinion.

Aww, no one cares about your opinion.

Clearly pretending to do what the fans want, but really just doing whatever nets the most profit.

That being said. I give 0 f*cks about Cyborg or Nunes, would be amazing if I never had to see either one again.

Agree. Other than cross-promotional matches we've clamored for in the past (Fedor / Couture, Prime Wanderlei / Chuck just to name a pair), most of the fights we don't get are due to the fighters either refusing or the proverbial stars simply not aligning. Fights like GSP / Anderson, Jon Jones / {insert HW here}, Rousey / Cyborg come immediately to mind.

I have nothing against his businesses practices, as long as he does take me for a fool.
tell me, are there fights for either nunes or cyborg that fans would prefer to see?

again, there are times people bitch without even thinking through what they're bitching about.

again, what are the dozen + fights we wanted to see that the ufc prevented from happening?

Agree with TS
Manipulator class A
Look no further than sherdog to watch the bum sheeps spewing his over rethoric

tell me, are there fights for either nunes or cyborg that fans would prefer to see?

again, there are times people bitch without even thinking through what they're bitching about.

again, what are the dozen + fights we wanted to see that the ufc prevented from happening?
I still can’t believe you are defending uncle Dana.

Grain of salt.

Next week he's going to sing a different tune.

Good ole Dana.

Sorry, I am very happy that uncle Dana throws us bone once in a while.

Back