Dana: UFC TV deal will "blow people's minds"

I suggest you do a little more research about the company to understand their roll with not only the UFC but with sports world wide. The $ they are getting from the UFC isn't anything that they can't do without. UFC engaged them and not vice versa.

I know all about them I know the UFC engaged them but that doesn’t change the fact the contract they have is up for renewal in a few years. Regardless of what % of their revenue comes from the UFC it is still millions and millions of dollars per year and that is not money they would ever want to lose. Like I said they won’t ever cheat in order to help the UFC but when they have the chance to make a decision that could either help or hurt the UFC they will choose to help them.

It means Dana is smart.

LOL....Ok Dana....Nice to see your profile is here. No my retarded friend. It means the exact opposite.

Da na knows there is around a 50% chance this fight doesn’t happen due to injury or weight issues and the UFC can’t have a division with no champion. If this fight actually happens it WILL be for the title but they aren’t going to strip Conor until the day of the fight. If it falls through Conor will hold the belt until he fights again or another fight worthy of crowning a champion takes place.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Make sense now?

LOL...What the hell do you think? No it makes NO SENSE. This isn't how you run a legitimate sport, or any competition for that matter. It's a fucking joke.

Literally every single objective person....Fan, media, fighter is laughing at how ridiculous and embarrassing this is for the UFC and sport in general....

Last edited:
would need more than just a shovel to clear out all the bullshit from that interview LOL

"Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business." WTF?

Ummm.... Money is the ONLY thing that determines how this and almost all business is run.
Nobody takes what comes outta dana mouth serious

Did you just make that up?

Jones didn't even fight in nevada, it's got nothing to do with them.

100% usada handle the case, but he will also get hit by california as well

You are right. Completely forgot that he didn't fight in Nevada. Probably just used to the NSAC always being involved in all these major cases (usually due to them fucking up).

I know all about them I know the UFC engaged them but that doesn’t change the fact the contract they have is up for renewal in a few years. Regardless of what % of their revenue comes from the UFC it is still millions and millions of dollars per year and that is not money they would ever want to lose. Like I said they won’t ever cheat in order to help the UFC but when they have the chance to make a decision that could either help or hurt the UFC they will choose to help them.
Perhaps my friend, I agree with you that it is within everyones best interests to have Jon Jones back ASAP, whether its morally right is a different discussion for another time.

tpusRvT.jpg

IF ONLY SAYING IT WOULD MAKE IT SO

God I would love to see Ronda come back after failing in the WWE, and get funny face KO’d again. Shitting her pants and everything. She is the only fighter I enjoy seeing fail. Ugh, what a terrible person.

To quote Chael, she thought it was all real. Lmao.

God I would love to see Ronda come back after failing in the WWE, and get funny face KO’d again. Shitting her pants and everything. She is the only fighter I enjoy seeing fail. Ugh, what a terrible person.

To quote Chael, she thought it was all real. Lmao.

Yeah.. Yeah. She did.

Dana: 'Hey intern, has Conor returned my calls?'
Intern: 'No Mr. White but he did send a note'

Note: The C in UFC stands for Conor

Dana: 'Okey Dokey, sir yes sir, I guess Khabib and Tony will be fighting for this glorious belt instead'

wwe-mcdonalds-championship.jpg

I wouldn't hold Bones coming back against the UFC. If he is reinstated it is because of USADA. Although I understand your frustrations.

But if USADA clears him its because the UFC bribed them.

I'm sorry but even IF it really was tainted supplements it would still be his second offense and two years bare minimum in my opinion. If Lyoto got 18 months for fucking DHEA then no way in hell Jones should get less for Turbinol.

But if USADA clears him its because the UFC bribed them.

I'm sorry but even IF it really was tainted supplements it would still be his second offense and two years bare minimum in my opinion. If Lyoto got 18 months for fucking DHEA then no way in hell Jones should get less for Turbinol.
I would be surprised to see him not get two years minus time already served. However, if it is anything less I wouldnt believe for a second that is is because UFC bribed them, but hey, stranger things have happened.

We're gonna be broadcasting in outerspace! For the first time ever in sports or anything media related it'll be the UFC broadcasting in outerspace to over a thousand planet's!

8094__475x0__dana-white-smile.jpg

UFC gets shit TV ratings and apparently always will. Too many people find the sport brutal I guess.

Lol if Jones skates by and only gets 1 year for a 3rd pop, 2nd for peds, while Machida got 18 months for dhea from target and Mendes got 2 years for skin cream with gh in it. USADA loses all credibility. NSAC loses all credibility. Just scrap the whole program and let them juice. Stop with the charade. It's unfair. If Jones fights in 2018 that will be a mockery to other past offenders. Even pre USADA the nsac gave wand a lifetime ban and Chael a 2 year ban. Wtf? I kept saying Jon wasn' gonna get 4 years. I stick by that. I think he gets 2 years starting from his past offense in July of 2017. So earliest we should see Jon is summer 2019.

Back