Dana: UFC TV deal will "blow people's minds"

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cliff Notes of crazy Dana's 2018 predictions (with video below);

• This first quarter of 2018 will be the best quarter in UFC history.
  • Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business. Everything is good, everything is positive.
  • New TV deal will blow people's minds, groundbreaking stuff, super duper deal.
  • McGregor WILL fight more than once in 2018
  • GSP WILL return to fight in 2018
  • Rousey will NOT fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Brock Lesnar WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Jon Jones WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • One of the Diaz brothers WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • CM Punk WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • No new weightclasses will be added in 2018
  • ZUFFA Boxing WILL hold its first boxing event in 2018
  • McGregor is technically still the champion but if he doesn't commit then Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson will be for the real title.
  • Best financial year EVER in the history of the company

dnB4qqk.jpg

Is UFC still going to remain with Fox?

Also Im curious on the boxing deal did that have something to do with the big network deal?

The tooth fairy told me Brock Lesnar is fighting Jon Jones this summer

Last edited:
You wanna blow my mind Dana? Tell the fucking truth and stick to your word.

"Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business." WTF?

Ummm.... Money is the ONLY thing that determines how this and almost all business is run.

LIAR!

jon jones... so the cheat gets away with it

not surprised
2018 and 19 will be good
after that it's all downhill

.... so Ronda Rousey is fighting in 2018 and Jon Jones and Conor McGregor aren't.

Interesting.

Cliff Notes of crazy Dana's 2018 predictions (with video below);

• This first quarter of 2018 will be the best quarter in UFC history.
  • Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business. Everything is good, everything is positive.
  • New TV deal will blow people's minds, groundbreaking stuff, super duper deal.
  • McGregor WILL fight more than once in 2018
  • GSP WILL return to fight in 2018
  • Rousey will NOT fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Brock Lesnar WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Jon Jones WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • One of the Diaz brothers WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • CM Punk WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • No new weightclasses will be added in 2018
  • ZUFFA Boxing WILL hold its first boxing event in 2018
  • McGregor is technically still the champion but if he doesn't commit then Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson will be for the real title.
  • Best financial year EVER in the history of the company

lol like a patchnote

Is UFC still going to remain with Fox?

Also Im curious on the boxing deal did that have something to do with the big network deal?
Everything will be on fight pass, events and past events, 29.99 a month, first month free

If they let Jones back this year I'm fucking out for a while. Bullshit. If he doesnt get at least two years someonebgot fucking bribed.

Lol at Brock coming back again, I dont believe that at all.

Most of that seems like complete BS, Conor wont fight more than once if he comes back at all. If he was coming back anytime soon Khabib and Fergs wouldnt be fighting.

If Jon Jones fights for the UFC in 2018 I will assume it's because someone is greasing the palms of the folks at USADA. What a joke.

but I am still waiting for MMA to overtake soccer as a global sport ;)

Dana said it, so it means the total opposite of everything will happen.

If they let Jones back this year I'm fucking out for a while. Bullshit. If he doesnt get at least two years someonebgot fucking bribed.

Lol at Brock coming back again, I dont believe that at all.

Most of that seems like complete BS, Conor wont fight more than once if he comes back at all. If he was coming back anytime soon Khabib and Fergs wouldnt be fighting.
I'm with ya man, if Jones is back in the UFC I think I'll be taking a step back from this sport.

If Jon Jones fights for the UFC in 2018 I will assume it's because someone is greasing the palms of the folks at USADA. What a joke.

You mean the Nevada State Athletic Commission. USADA just does the busting. The NSAC does the sentencing. In that case, no palm greasing would be necessary for Jones to walked away with a slap on the wrist. NSAC's incompetence alone should suffice.

Simply put, we don't give a fuck about TV deals. We want belts won and belts defended. Sick of this Hollywood shit

Back