Dana scared of Floyd vs Conor; Floyd reacts and blasts Dana about fighter pay

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/...dana-white-its-easy-to-get-a-ton-of-money-off

If it were up to Floyd Mayweather, the much talked-about match-up against UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor would be under boxing rules. UFC president Dana White, however, disagrees.

While he did state that he never thought the bout would come to fruition, the outspoken UFC executive says he wants kicks, punches, and elbows involved, if the two men do end up fighting each other.

"They seem to want the money, probably! But I don't know how bad they actually want to make that a reality," White told TMZ. "Listen, Conor's under contract with me. We can start with kicks, punches, and elbows."

"That's right. Kicks, punches, and elbows. He (Mayweather) doesn't have to learn to do anything, but he's going to get kicked and elbowed."

Mayweather, for his part, had already dismissed the idea, and would prefer to just move on. But now that the conversation has been brought back to the table, "Money May" once again spoke about it, but directed his attention to White.

"It’s easy for another guy to speak when he’s not in there in a contact sport," Mayweather told Fight Hype. "It’s easy to get a ton of money off these UFC guys while they’re not really getting paid. And he’s living better than the UFC guys. There’s a difference."

"They say ‘Oh, Floyd is living better than all his fighters,’ well guess what, I was a fighter myself. So I’ll put in the work on both sides."

Why entertain things that will never happen?
Fighters needs to get paid better regardless if they can talk to most shit or not.
not everybody has the time/ natural wits to be a great smack talker, on top of being an elite fighter.

I love how Dana mentioned kicks, elbows and punches but nothing about ground game.

We all know why.

Why entertain things that will never happen?
Fighters needs to get paid better regardless if they can talk to most shit or not.
not everybody has the time/ natural wits to be a great smack talker, on top of being an elite fighter.
For the sake of entertainment

i love Money Mayweather.

Floyd-Mayweather-fight-memes-Rolling-Out-Joi-Pearson-3.jpg

Floyd is smart enough NOT to get into the octagon. Even if for some odd reason he decided to step foot inside, they couldn't afford him. He's not fighting for less than $50,000,000.

Conor by KO first round.

Losing I mean.

Would watch a kickboxing match between them. Won't happen though.

The leg kicks would be sooooooooo brutal. Conor, first round tko via kicks imo if the fight were to somehow ever happen with full array of striking used.

this fight would never happen unless Mcgregor is stupid enough to entire a straight boxing match with Floyd

Floyd definitely won't play Mcrgegor's game, as for Mcgregor who knows overconfidence may get the better of him like it did in the Diaz fight

My hope is that my boys Floyd & Conor

both find a way to rip Dana off

Lol.

Dana's a scrub and knows he's scared of that fight.

Dana would have to give his 100m to Floyd to get him in the Octagon.

Nice try Dana but Floyd doesn't bend for no man, you bend to him.

this fight would never happen unless Mcgregor is stupid enough to entire a straight boxing match with Floyd

Floyd definitely won't play Mcrgegor's game, as for Mcgregor who knows overconfidence may get the better of him like it did in the Diaz fight

How would it be stupid? He'd make bank.

I love how Dana mentioned kicks, elbows and punches but nothing about ground game.

We all know why.
because conor would take him down and finish him easy?

Lol.

Dana's a scrub and knows he's scared of that fight.

Dana would have to give his 100m to Floyd to get him in the Octagon.

Nice try Dana but Floyd doesn't bend for no man, you bend to him.

dana is scared of what? conor losing a kickboxing match or paying floyd too much? obviously the ufc isn't signing floyd and it would only work as a co-promotion.

if mcgregor was to get pacman money for fighting floyd, he would do it in an instant, straight up boxing match. He wouldn't care if he gets whooped or not, he made his money to never fight again. I doubt that he will get money like pacman did against floyd, if it were to happen. lol.

Back