Dana Says Interim WW Title Could be Up for Grabs Again

didn't woodley recenlty fight till.. wtf?

The ufc, Dana White, WME can take their little interim belts, shine them up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up their candyasses!

Fuck interim belts. Man up and strip the champ you stupid fucks or don't and straight up fuck off with your interim joke belts.

Fuck, the UFC are duuuuumb

Last edited:
I like Tyron, as you can see, but I really believe Covington was kicking his ass is when they trained together. Colby has infinite cardio, top wrestler, not stupid enough to brawl with Tyron - dangerous oponnent.

NO MORE INTERIM TITLES. They're a joke. Nobody acknowledges them as true championships. Even Dana doesn't respect them, as we saw with him stripping Colby so quickly.

It's very simple: either strip the champ or don't. There's no need for "interim" titles.

I like Tyron, as you can see, but I really believe Covington was kicking his ass is when they trained together. Colby has infinite cardio, top wrestler, not stupid enough to brawl with Tyron - dangerous oponnent.
People here underrate the fuck out of Colby because of his personality. It's a rather silly reason to blindly downplay how good someone is.

Are you sure it's Woodley ducking? Or is it Dana making up shit because he would rather have Woodley vs Usman, rather than Woodley vs Colby?

TS should have linked the article:
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/12/7/...tyron-woodley-hints-another-interim-title-mma

Seems like Woodley doesn't want to fight Usman. So it would probably be Colby vs Usman for the interim title. And honestly, if Woodley refuses to fight a contender, they should just strip him. That is legitimate grounds for losing your title -- refusing to fight a contender without a valid medical reason.

Strip him and any champ who can't fight within 7 months (so he has until April). This should be policy. It's in place to allow active fighters opportunities. If you are out for some reason, tough luck. Only combat sports hold onto champs, everything else, you have to be there.
I have suggested a pyramid ranking. Champ on top, then 2 next line down, then 3 and so on. Anybody from two rows below can challenge. If you can't fight, either trade spots with the other guy or get put to the bottom.

I agree. 1 year is FAR too lenient. Champions should be fighting 2x a year.

You hold that belt -- which is a blessing and burden. You shouldn't be able to hold it for free without fighting. It should be like riding a bull: you keep fighting 2x a year until you lose it. And if you can't fight 2x a year, you lose it.

Hand injuries are usually fake

Woodley sitting on teh tightull jus like the bizping

He doesn't really get paid for being the champ though does he? He only gets paid for fighting as champ.

Perhaps he is still trying to hold out for a money fight. Can't blame him there. The GSP fight would set him up for life, but a fight with either Colby or Usman wouldn't, win or lose. Both of those fights make sense from a sporting perspective, but not from a money perspective.

Seems like Tyrone is ducking again so Dana is whipping out the interim belt again (per is interview on TSN).

Usman is in.

If Colby bitches out who should Usman fight for the Interim?

Looks like only Santiago Ponzy would make sense.

so either

USman vs Colby for interim title or Usman vs Ponzy for Interim Title.
Colby won’t Bitch out of Tyquill pulls out.. Colby will gladly defend his belt

You guys do realize a belt means a shitton more money, PPV share, etc right? That is what makes interim belts worth something.

NO MORE INTERIM TITLES. They're a joke. Nobody acknowledges them as true championships. Even Dana doesn't respect them, as we saw with him stripping Colby so quickly.

It's very simple: either strip the champ or don't. There's no need for "interim" titles.
They have enough casuals now that it doesn't matter to them. Is a sideshow bidnezz now, 24/7

Woodley was the only real champ not money fights only. Timing sucks after the interim mess before but what's new.

Man, Woodley just fought 3 months ago, wtf even is this

The ufc, Dana White, WME can take their little interim belts, shine them up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up their candyasses!

Fuck interim belts. Man up and strip the champ you stupid fucks or don't and straight up fuck off with your interim joke belts.

Fuck, the UFC are duuuuumb
But you’re still watching them and supporting the product so vote with your wallet or time if you really want to make a difference. Woodley is an awful champ.

More like should be the actual title up for grabs with or without t wood

Time for a WW tourney. Get this shit moving. No more fake belts and ducking.

Seems like Tyrone is ducking again so Dana is whipping out the interim belt again (per is interview on TSN).

Usman is in.

If Colby bitches out who should Usman fight for the Interim?

Looks like only Santiago Ponzy would make sense.

so either

USman vs Colby for interim title or Usman vs Ponzy for Interim Title.
I like how people pick and choose to believe what dana says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back