Dana Says Interim WW Title Could be Up for Grabs Again

fuck off with any idea that involves an interim title. Woodley has fought 5 times in the last 28 months. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope GSP decides this is a good time to come back since Usman and Colby aren't hard punchers

Ducking is not the right word. He's delaying these fights for as long as possible so he hold the belt for as long as he can, and heal up from paper cuts. He waited 5 months to have surgary after the Maia fight. He didn't have to get surgary. It was a choice.

He had a partially torn labrum after the Maia fight. That's not an insignificant injury. He thought that he could get by without surgery, but needed it in the end.

Well,technically if you follow the whole lineal champ deal , the belt doesn’t belong to any of them!

It’s Gsp’s, and maybe he needs to come straighten the division back out like he did for MW.

Pretty sure I'm an interim welterweight belt holder, I'll check my cupboards

Hey, this is a great idea! Let's give everyone a UFC belt!

Hahaha! Get yours today!

f
UFC.jpg

baby-poses-with-a-ufc-replica-belt-at-the-ufc-brazilian-party-during-picture-id451781678

ca20dd3eed13b83a43b675535ae44bad0669945a_hq.jpg

I will fight Colby since this shit is that irrelevant

Besides the obvious elephant in the room of obviously using it as only a promotional tool, why? Tyron defended less than half a year ago, and 4 times in 2 years. Not to mention why exactly should colby have been stripped of the original interim belt to simply do it again 3 months after tyron/till. I didn't even like that interim title, but at least stick with it.

Tyron just defended. No interim bs belts.

Seems like Tyrone is ducking again so Dana is whipping out the interim belt again (per is interview on TSN).

Usman is in.

If Colby bitches out who should Usman fight for the Interim?

Looks like only Santiago Ponzy would make sense.

so either

USman vs Colby for interim title or Usman vs Ponzy for Interim Title.
Usman vs Ben is the fight I want to see, title or no title

WW starting to look like the not so long ago WW and MW shitshows.

Dana and his fake belts.

How about instead of making people fight over a fake belt you make your champ step up.

Make a real title fight.

Then what was the point of taking it from Colby in the first place?

I don't even like the little cretin but he's been fucked over for no reason here
The reason is he is way more expensive than Usman

Back