Dana promises ‘Moron’ Mario Yamasaki will never ref again in UFC

If she was so bad why did she not tap let alone her cornerman should have observed her between rounds and stopped her from answering the bell.
that go out like a warrior is bullshit when now you blame the ref, where is that go out like a warrior bullshit now?

Yamasaki could’ve done better but this is going too far. Obviously it’s personal.

We know deep down Dana’s hatred for Mazzagatti was because he blamed Steve for Lesnar’s loss to Mir and Jon’s lone blemish from the Hamill fight.

I remember Dana saying Mario was a good ref several years ago. I’ve always viewed Mario as average. Every ref fucks up. Some more than others but Yamasaki(JBG servant jokes aside) is a decent enough ref.

I’m trying to think of a fight Mario reffed with one of Dana’s golden boys that made Dana turn on him.

lol It's appalling how much this has gotten out of hand. Leave Mario alone, he's a great referee.

The backlash to that fight has reached levels of hysteria, but Yamasaki fucks up quite often. I'd call him somewhat competent as a ref.

He's better than the clowns that you see working on the regional circuit, but that's not saying much.

The warrior comment certainly didn't help, I really hate to say this but he doesn't seem very bright to make comments like that after a shitty reffing job

Dana can fuck himself.
You don't want people to be made uncomfortable by the brutality of the sport, don't hire women to compete in it.
You don't want fighters to get one-sidedly stomped into the mud? Book smarter fights.

Dana deflecting from the UFC and their bullshit missmatches

Didn't they blacklist Big John back in the day? He was doing Strikeforce only for a while.

John actually retired for a little while back then and when he returned he worked almost exclusively for the CSAC where Strikeforce held most of their shows. UFC actually didn’t do that many shows in California.

There was a falling out but not with UFC specifically, but the Nevada commission. Dana didn’t seem to have a great relationship with Big John but I remember him saying that Big Johns absence was due to burned bridges within the Nevada commission for reasons unknown but it had nothing to with UFC not wanting him..nobody ever criticized his work after all.

One day, UFC did a show in San Diego and Big John was assigned to it. Just a mixture of John being retired, then part time, feud with Nevada, and UFC scheduling.

Too bad Dana doesn’t get to decide who the refs are....that’s the athletic commissions responsibility. Fucking clown
Dana thinks he IS the commission. He forgets Lorenzo finished his cash grab.

Man Dana must hate that guy. Wasn't even that bad if they girl was saying she was ok

lol its got to suck to be mario right now.

But Dana always said he had no control on that. Could he have lied?
nwy.gif

Feels like disingenuous virtue signaling.

Government worker has more power than Dana. Takes an act of God to fire them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back