Dana promises ‘Moron’ Mario Yamasaki will never ref again in UFC

When gsp vs hardy fought...Dana didn't get mad when gsp did the same thing as Valentina? Dan landed only 4 total sig strikes.....Mario is fine

1yfN1KawHddkI.gif

He was great in The Dark Knight Rises.

Either he's lying or he's been lying all these years he claimed to have no influence on the referees.

Was the chick fight that much worse than Khabib/Barboza?

I honestly think they are just using Yamasaki as a scape goat for putting a former drug addict against a contender in a huge mismatch.

Yeah. That shit was terrible. Yes the UFC should have never made the bout but the ref is there to protect the fighter. There was zero competition there. The only reason she was "moving" was out of survival. Bitch was getting curb stomped. Fuck Mario..this isn't the first time and fighting is a short window in life. He is not able to recognize the enviornment the fight is evolving to. That girl had zero success with anything. Stop the damn fight idiot.

No Dana, you are a moron for letting a girl who was a crack addict and was living in a crack home.. and started doing cardio kickboxing classes and then 15 months later she is in UFC on the main card against a title challenger who has been fighting pro for many years. You are disgusting and it should never be sanctioned.

People need to do their research about Priscila Cachoeira, the fact that UFC signed her and made her fight Valetina is disgusting and I don't even know why the police didn't put a stop to this. probably because its in Brazil. She is so amateurish that shes below amateur level

Yamasaki should'be granted permission to ref all the wmma fights <{JustBleed}>

Dana's been after his head since the Lee/Chiesa fiasco, which was...oddly enough...stopped too soon. At least that was what Dana was foaming at the mouth over back when it happened.

Too bad Dana doesn’t get to decide who the refs are....that’s the athletic commissions responsibility. Fucking clown

Didn't they blacklist Big John back in the day? He was doing Strikeforce only for a while.

I honestly think they are just using Yamasaki as a scape goat for putting a former drug addict against a contender in a huge mismatch.

Me too. Mario should have stopped it way earlier, but he's being blamed for more than what was his responsibility.

name one referee that dana DOES like

lol It's appalling how much this has gotten out of hand. Leave Mario alone, he's a great referee.

He's so great he stops a fight assuming a fighter will tap out and then let's a fighter get mauled with punches to the head like it's no big deal.

Dana White & I were never coworkers. Dana White needs to go back to Jr High to learn out what the definition of Employer means.

ufc-referee-mario-yamasaki1.png

Where was the moral outrage after Cain vs JDS? I guess the gallant Dana White knight didnt feel the need to ride in.

How can Yamasaki be one of the top refs (to the commission) when he constantly fucks up. We're always going to see human error from referees, but when you see that nothing is being done and there seems to be no accountability for mistakes made, it raises concerns about the willingness of the commission to improving refereeing.

Does this prove that Dana has more authority than the sates' athletic commissions?

Back