Media Dana blames the media for backstage altercations

Dana will slap them around real good if they don't tow that line

Dana will slap them around real good if they don't tow that line

Dana_White_Slaps_His_Wife.gif

"It causes a lot of bullshit"

Fucking rich coming from slap fighter Dana.

UFC put Conor's bus attack all over their promo for the Khabib fight

What a hypocrite. I know we should be used to it after years of the same tune, but goddamn is he shameless with it

Fighters are with 20-30 guys with them backstage because they are afraid of walking alone like Covington

What happened?!?

Jorge Masvidal and Kevin Holland were beefing in the hotel lobby and the weigh ins before the fights.

Media asked them about it at the pre-fight press conference, Dana told the media to shut up about it

It's honestly nothing to care about. but Dana's hypocrisy is incredible

Jorge Masvidal and Kevin Holland were beefing in the hotel lobby and the weigh ins before the fights.

Media asked them about it at the pre-fight press conference, Dana told the media to shut up about it

It's honestly nothing to care about. but Dana's hypocrisy is incredible
Tx! Much appreciated!

"It causes a lot of bullshit"

Fucking rich coming from slap fighter Dana.

UFC put Conor's bus attack all over their promo for the Khabib fight

What a hypocrite. I know we should be used to it after years of the same tune, but goddamn is he shameless with it

I think trolly scene was more about making lemonade with the lemons they got. Trying to spin something into their advantage and make money.

With the Masvidal scene it's just stupid since fight already generated hype. No need to take additional risks. Plus UFC can't market it.

It’s like he doesn’t even understand how his own business works after 30 years.

Guys are supposed to talk shit and get into altercations, it’s literally the main basis for generating hype of fights. They are doing your job for you and you still figure out a way to fuck it up lol.

Dana is truly a moron and fail-son of the highest order.

LOL this 100% has to do with the wife beatdown, this is the same asshole that used Conor litellary assaulting a bus full of people as promotional material (the only cameras there were the UFC's) and then released a extended HD cut of Khabib, assaulting Conor's corner, used the three piece and a soda to promote masvidal, used the Jones vs DC brawl to promote those fights, etc, etc, etc...

Freaking goof. “You guys instigate them and it’s bullshit”

“listen these guys are grown men they are going to make their own decisions”

I never thought I’ll be on Kevin’s side on this one.

Back