Dan Quinn is back!

wellz6

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That's right, once again stevia's finest playboy is back out of jail and rambling just as good as ever

Was just going to post this.

Sherdog is about to get lean and ripped!

He's lost his mind, he's so fucked up.

Is it John's fault Ed is dead? I dont know but I'm fucking pissed. LOL.

I'm a general in the white community and I didnt even ask for it, it was given to me to clean white pieces of shit up, yeah straight up.

What do you know about the criminal community homeboy.

He's lost his mind, he's so fucked up.

Is it John's fault Ed is dead? I dont know but I'm fucking pissed. LOL.

I'm a general in the white community and I didnt even ask for it, it was given to me to clean white pieces of shit up, yeah straight up.

What do you know about the criminal community homeboy.

Classic Dan LOL

Anyone see some Reddit post a long while back abt a guy who was Dan Quinn's landlord for a while? It was a hilarious read.

I deleted the last video because of the dead body. What the fuck Dan Quinn lol

To all you haters out there . Lemme put it like this. Demetrius Johnson. Ny migga. I will replace Ray Borg. me and you ufc 215 . i will smoke you out the water. Home boy. Lemme put it like this . Stud. I will smoke a pound of stevia while I violin a fine black beauty. Oh yeah. before the fight. I will have unlimited stamina and lighting fast hand speed. pow . Pow. No shi. t . erm. Haha. lemme put it like this . Playboy. Dana. when I defeat Demetrius Johnson. You will have no choice but to reveal pure h20 to the world. Conor mcgregor.

Anyone see some Reddit post a long while back abt a guy who was Dan Quinn's landlord for a while? It was a hilarious read.
No!!!! Damn that would be a great read I gotta try and track that down

No!!!! Damn that would be a great read I gotta try and track that down
I'm looking but I can't find it. I remember the guy said that Dan was weird as fuck and always bugged him to hang out. Said even though Dan talked abt women all the time, he never once saw DQ bring a lady home. There were some other good details but I think he saw his YouTube videos a few months into the lease

I'm looking but I can't find it. I remember the guy said that Dan was weird as fuck and always bugged him to hang out. Said even though Dan talked abt women all the time, he never once saw DQ bring a lady home. There were some other good details but I think he saw his YouTube videos a few months into the lease
lolllll man, I tried digging it up and found nothing that would be awesome to read. Almost wish I never knew about it because I cannot find it

I read it. Dan seems so creepy hahaha

I was just reading the comments on his most recent video with the dead body. Apparently Dan has been arrested once again, this time for something to do with vandalism. I'm assuming the damage in the house in which he was filming. That was a quick release from jail! haha Now back in the clink for Maitreya!

His videos make me feel dirty. Like I'm doing something I should be ashamed of.

Back