Dan Quinn is back!

But you wouldn't have it any other way!
I dunno man. It was funny back in '08-'09, but seeing him ramble about nonsensical things and going from topic A to topic Q in one sentence.....
Then he starts crying for something we don't know about. He started another video off by smoking crack.....
It's not funny anymore. To me anyways.

Is he still pushing stevia
Of course, why would he not push the fountain of youth?

Thanks TS.
Greatest news I have heard since I was born, playa.
It's too late for Ed, but he should have gotten on pure H2o.
Fact and not fiction Stanley Kubrick

Last edited:
What the fuck? I'm glad I didn't see that.

Yeah Dan started filming from a house as the paramedics were coming in to load up some dead guy named Ed. He told one of the paramedics he was a general in the white community haha It was bizarre.

Of course, why would he not push the fountain of youth?

Thanks TS.
Greatest news I have heard since I was born, playa.
It's too late for Ed, but he should have gotten on pure H2o.
Fact and not fiction Stanley Kubrick

Unfortunately, it appears Dan is back in the clink once again. Such a short lived stint of freedom!

Not since last year. He went to jail last December, got out recently, made like 4 videos rambling about who knows what, now he is back in jail.
Actually, in one of the new ones he's showing the dirt on his floor.
There is an empty stevia bag on the floor.
I am not joking.
I have the same brand.

Nice, I must have missed that part!
He is literally my favourite person ever.
He goes to jail/prison and it is like nothing happened.
He just pressed the pause button in his precious mind

Apparently Dan has been arrested once again, this time for something to do with vandalism.

That's an intelligent move for a guy in his 50s with no money or purpose in his life...other than pushing a product that he can't make a dime from.

His videos make me feel dirty. Like I'm doing something I should be ashamed of.

It's like doing a goal-setting exercise and imagining if you did everything wrong...what you'd look like in 5, 10 or 20 years.

He goes to jail/prison and it is like nothing happened.

I dont know about that. He seems to be in the worst condition both physical and mentally he has ever been in all his videos. Also it seems like he aged 20 years.

Im sure he still got them hands though playa.

I dont know about that. He seems to be in the worst condition both physical and mentally he has ever been in all his videos. Also it seems like he aged 20 years.

Im sure he still got them hands though playa.
Do you remember how he was the last time he got out?
He was obese. Became apex predator within weeks.
Give him some time, playa

Anyone see some Reddit post a long while back abt a guy who was Dan Quinn's landlord for a while? It was a hilarious read.
If you could drop us a link to that post you'd be a mother fucking god in the criminal underworld playboy, mahalo ny migga

If you could drop us a link to that post you'd be a mother fucking god in the criminal underworld playboy, mahalo ny migga

I've read it before. It was quite hilarious! I tried searching for it recently but no luck, playa.

Dan vs. Jon Jones in an unsanctioned, backyard fight with Dada 5000 as the ref. They both need the money.

Dan vs. Jon Jones in an unsanctioned, backyard fight with Dada 5000 as the ref. They both need the money.

Dan's elite hand speed > Anything Bones brings to the table

What Wellz said right under your post. I tried searching and I can't find a scrap of it. I feel somewhat vindicated that at least 1 or 2 other ppl have seen it. It might've been on a normal forum and not Reddit. I really wish I would've said that shit

Back