Dan Cormier - Conor, Stipe, Manuwa gets slept in boxing

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
#CormierKnows

There’s been a trend lately with several top UFC fighters either calling out or gladly accepting the challenge to take on their counterparts in professional boxing.

These boxing promoters will constantly show video of the heavyweight champion of the world Stipe Miocic getting slept by Anthony Joshua or Jimi Manuwa. Come on, Jimi, getting slept by David Haye.

“[McGregor] can actually go and fight [Floyd] Mayweather and I’ve said it time and time again on this show, he will lose. The rest of these guys, they will get no money and they will also get slept,” Cormier said.

“These dudes will get slept and it’s going to be embarrassing.”

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...will-get-embarrassed-in-boxing-matches-051917

Hesrightyouknow.gif

tumblr_lswzjbqBG11qf8wed.gif

The 206.5 lbs champion is a modern day Sherlock Holmes.

No brainer, people from mma would generally lose to boxers in a boxing fight, their bloody boxers. They have been doing it for all of their lives where as mma fighters have to work on so many other things that they dont spend no where near the amount pf time a boxer does on his boxing

He's absolutley right...I don't know what these mma fighters are thinking....but let them get their slice of humble pie I guess

Was just about to start this thread.

Anyhow... here's the vid, embedded:

I agree , especially the guys they're calling out.....just silly.I can see Conor hanging in there until he eventually gases and then idk if Floyd ,at his age and lack of power, can iconic-ally put Conor down but I see a one sided boxing lesson where Conor needs an oxygen tank come 6th round

Maybe the UFC should dangle big guaranteed bucks to the boxers.....put the combat questions to rest.
Jimmerson and Toney should have proved the point by now.
Apparently boxing fans want to pay big bucks to jerk off and slap each other on the back.

Saw this Wednesday. I agree. In boxing they would all get destroyed. Lets see what they say after the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight about boxing legit stars.

Maybe the UFC should dangle big guaranteed bucks to the boxers.....put the combat questions to rest.
Jimmerson and Toney should have proved the point by now.
Apparently boxing fans want to pay big bucks to jerk off and slap each other on the back.
Tony was training Burger King for his fight. And being a boxing fan myself as are my friends the only ones screaming about this fight are MMA fans, as for the rest of us its a joke

Funny part is Cormier lit Lucas Browne up IIRC

Back