Dan Blizerian LMFAO

this dude gets so much hate, I don't get it.

He's a BUD/S washout that acts like a tool bag, has the ego of a SEAL without actually having ever BEEN a SEAL, and in general acts the role of a fucktard.

well because it seems even he knows that it's a, "weak" way of having gotten your money. it's a lot more respectable to say that you started your own company or are a big-shot lawyer, than it is to say that you're from family money.
well in my thread asking if you would prefer to inherit or earn big money if you consider having free access to the money at the same point a few people surprisingly said they would prefer to inherit and suggested there were no benefits and only negatives in earning, which shocked me.

He's a BUD/S washout that acts like a tool bag, has the ego of a SEAL without actually having ever BEEN a SEAL, and in general acts the role of a fucktard.

Is there great shame in not completing the seal program or not being a seal? Am i missing something?
I am not a seal, yet I am very confident, should I act like a poor beta cuck instead so the haters can be at peace?

Is there great shame in not completing the seal program or not being a seal? Am i missing something?
I am not a seal, yet I am very confident, should I act like a poor beta cuck instead so the haters can be at peace?
No. But there IS a problem being a SEAL washout acting like a SEAL

Well he's like a Kardashian... Being famous for nothing. These people annoy the shit out of me.

At least a pro athlete is in the top 0.1% of their entire respective sports and they work hard at what they do, as an example.

Well he's like a Kardashian... Being famous for nothing. These people annoy the shit out of me.

At least a pro athlete is in the top 0.1% of their entire respective sports and they work hard at what they do, as an example.

Agree he just has that face you want to punch at a bar for know real good reason

I don't think he's a bad guy as in a criminal, but he's clearly a huge douche who's used his money to weasel out of some bad things he's done. Like throwing a model onto a pool dock.

What? Link ? Article?

There's no great shame in not getting drafted by the NFL. But you're a douche if you act like playing Football in collage puts on the same level as Tom Brady.

Dude is kind of weird to me, if I had millions of dollars to fly around baning top notch ho's and doing shit like skydiving and snorkeling I probably would too, but why broadcast your never ending vacation to the world? What's the point? It's not like he's going to get any richer from his instagram... success?

Oh yeah and huge LOL's at that medal of honor seal or whoever that was that was calling him a pussy and then challenging him to a fight. That guy came off as a bigger douche than blizeriean. If he thinks dan is such a pussy who deserves zero respect why the hell are you getting into instagram tongue wrestling matches with him? You shouldn't give 2 fucks about someone like that.
the instagram stuff gives girls a place to see him and ask to hook up with him.

i dont get why this guy obviously lies about how he got his money, the most obvious answer and probably the truth is that he is a trustfund baby or got a massive inheritance, so why he goes around telling he made it playing poker when everyone knows its bullshit? i dont get it, its not like telling it how it is makes him looks worse since he lives his life as a little kid would, its a teen dream come true so why bother lying so much
It's because his inheritance was from assets his dad hid from the fed's. There was a massive judgement against him.

what a fucking self-absorbed idiot... when the shooting first started dude had the nerve to make an IG post to state he was going home to get weapons in order to pursue the shooter. <{hfved}>
Putting that on IG is strange, but I would certainly want to get a gun also. I'm fairly confident I could've taken that shooter out with one shot, if I had my 243 with me

Back