Dan Blizerian LMFAO

i dont get why this guy obviously lies about how he got his money, the most obvious answer and probably the truth is that he is a trustfund baby or got a massive inheritance, so why he goes around telling he made it playing poker when everyone knows its bullshit? i dont get it, its not like telling it how it is makes him looks worse since he lives his life as a little kid would, its a teen dream come true so why bother lying so much

WTF really?

I can't even comprehend that. Is this a generational thing where there simply is no pride of ownership or building something you can point to that you created?

The dude is worth 150 million. If you gave me the option of winning a net amount of 150 million in the lottery or busting my ass for years, getting extremely lucky, etc to amass that kind of wealth I'll take the lotto...

Would I rather be self made if I came up with some genius code, tech, product, etc and sold it when I was 20 vs being given it. Absolutely I would prefer to be self made but when you are talking about 150 million, that kind of success doesn't usually happens overnight. The idea of choosing a life time of hard work vs a check at 18 is just stupid stubborn pridefulness

i dont get why this guy obviously lies about how he got his money, the most obvious answer and probably the truth is that he is a trustfund baby or got a massive inheritance, so why he goes around telling he made it playing poker when everyone knows its bullshit? i dont get it, its not like telling it how it is makes him looks worse since he lives his life as a little kid would, its a teen dream come true so why bother lying so much

well because it seems even he knows that it's a, "weak" way of having gotten your money. it's a lot more respectable to say that you started your own company or are a big-shot lawyer, than it is to say that you're from family money.

He wouldn't get as much grief not because of him using his father but more to do with his father pulling a "wolf of street" other people and passing the money to his kids

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious he has some insecurity issues. It's not just with the how he got his money thing. You see it when he talks about the SEALS stuff.

It's pretty obvious he has some insecurity issues. It's not just with the how he got his money thing. You see it when he talks about the SEALS stuff.

yeah the stories dont seem to add up, he and Dan Peña are both the biggest full of shit guys i've heard on the Joe Rogan podcast

so Segal, at this age and conditioning, passed ANY basic LEO physical fitness test?

At this point in time, likely not.
But he's been busy polishing Vlad's knob lately, doubt he's done any LEO related work in years.

Guys like this are the definition of doucebags who are ugly as fuck and have to compensate with money,steroids,women. Have you seen this guy without the beard? he looks like a fucking cro magnum'/neanderthal hybrid.

I wish people would stop giving this lost Kardashian brother the attention he so desperately craves.

The dude is worth 150 million. If you gave me the option of winning a net amount of 150 million in the lottery or busting my ass for years, getting extremely lucky, etc to amass that kind of wealth I'll take the lotto...

Would I rather be self made if I came up with some genius code, tech, product, etc and sold it when I was 20 vs being given it. Absolutely I would prefer to be self made but when you are talking about 150 million, that kind of success doesn't usually happens overnight. The idea of choosing a life time of hard work vs a check at 18 is just stupid stubborn pridefulness
no one is suggesting that so take that bullshit strawman out of here.

You do not get to craft scenarios that favour one over the other and if you do I do too and heres mine.

Who would want to inherit maybe one day when their parents die and they are already 45 and it looks like their parents might live another 20 years when they could have the money from a business they built and sold by age 30.

Hope you see how useless things become when we skew the scenario to a certain way on either side.

I'm not jealous he is rich from his daddy. The guy is still a massive turd. Basically has to pay chicks to be around him and he wants soooooop bad to be some sort of real life movie hero.

That Las Vegas shooting video is hilarious. Just shows how clueless he is and just does shit for likes on Instagram.

Dude is awesome. He’s like me if I actually documented everything on my instagram.

Haven’t partied with him for a while since I’ve been too busy, but going to have to plan it sometime soon.

Dude is kind of weird to me, if I had millions of dollars to fly around baning top notch ho's and doing shit like skydiving and snorkeling I probably would too, but why broadcast your never ending vacation to the world? What's the point? It's not like he's going to get any richer from his instagram... success?

Oh yeah and huge LOL's at that medal of honor seal or whoever that was that was calling him a pussy and then challenging him to a fight. That guy came off as a bigger douche than blizeriean. If he thinks dan is such a pussy who deserves zero respect why the hell are you getting into instagram tongue wrestling matches with him? You shouldn't give 2 fucks about someone like that.

Dude is kind of weird to me, if I had millions of dollars to fly around baning top notch ho's and doing shit like skydiving and snorkeling I probably would too, but why broadcast your never ending vacation to the world? What's the point? It's not like he's going to get any richer from his instagram... success?

Oh yeah and huge LOL's at that medal of honor seal or whoever that was that was calling him a pussy and then challenging him to a fight. That guy came off as a bigger douche than blizeriean. If he thinks dan is such a pussy who deserves zero respect why the hell are you getting into instagram tongue wrestling matches with him? You shouldn't give 2 fucks about someone like that.
he is getting richer from it though. his time on the Joe rogan podcast was entertaining

If the guy successfully completed BUDS twice then I admit that's an accomplishment @higher power

He still comes off as a toolshed albeit in an unconsciously hilarious way

his instagram entertains me. I don't think he's a bad guy.
I don't think he's a bad guy as in a criminal, but he's clearly a huge douche who's used his money to weasel out of some bad things he's done. Like throwing a model onto a pool dock.

don't you just intrinsically know that this ass captain is going to get a reality show... please apocalypse hasten your sweet emergence
Let it have Tim Kennedy, Mat Best, Marcus Luttrell, Nick, and Derek Weida on it to roast that fucker.

<PlusJuan>
From his Wikipedia page "Bilzerian entered the Navy Seal training program in 2000... He was reportedly dropped from the program for a "safety violation on the shooting range"" <45>​

Yes the irony is quite chuckle inducing

Back