Daily Stormer owner Mimics Trump, wins appeal

Well I guess you would know since you still haven´t even understood what the OP is actually about. Just had to rush in here to defend like the little spineless unprincipled cuck that you are..
I understand what it's about and it's about absolutely nothing. Trying to tie Nazis to Trump in the most convoluted horse shit argument I've ever seen.

Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll be impeached. And he'll surely lose in 2020 at this rate. You aren't hurting yourselves by posting all this ridiculous bullshit that alienates regular, intelligent people. It really only helps you guys. Go on and continue doing it!

But an appeals court in Kentucky ruled on Tuesday that Trump did not incite violence at a 2016 campaign rally when he said “get ‘em out of here…don’t hurt ‘em,” and that his language was protected by the First Amendment. Anglin’s lawyers argued the following day that Anglin’s language was also protected speech since he similarly conditioned his “troll storm” request with “NO VIOLENCE.”

Wait a minute, Trump was accused of inciting violence for saying "get em outta here...don't hurt em"? And now you're using that to tie him to Nazis? Maaaan, what in the living fuck is wrong with you people.

They just need to clear up and have a law that states "sharing someone's personal information with intent to cause duress, harassment, life inconvenience, or threats is a gross misdemeanor"

I don't think that would trample on the 1st at all

Wait a minute, Trump was accused of inciting violence for saying "get em outta here...don't hurt em"? And now you're using that to tie him to Nazis? Maaaan, what in the living fuck is wrong with you people.
He said more than that.

I understand what it's about and it's about absolutely nothing. Trying to tie Nazis to Trump in the most convoluted horse shit argument I've ever seen.

Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll be impeached. And he'll surely lose in 2020 at this rate. You aren't hurting yourselves by posting all this ridiculous bullshit that alienates regular, intelligent people. It really only helps you guys. Go on and continue doing it!
So you still dont understand. Lol. How dumb are you?

LMFAO @ people denying connections between nazis and trump.

We actually have idiots on here, who think most neo nazis arent trump supporters lol.

Is that like y'all thinking every Trump supporter is a nazi?

But I guess it's only fair . . . y'all think nazis are empowered by Trump like many saw blacks empowered by Obama . . .

"Knock the crap out of them, would you? OK? Just knock the hell.... I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise" Just go to google for many other examples.
If you post like this again, you're going to die tonight.

Not that it'll be me, and I certainly don't advocate EVERYBODY ITT KILL QUEQUEG. Nobody wants someone to BEAT QUEQUEG or STOMP HIS GUTS.

"Knock the crap out of them, would you? OK? Just knock the hell.... I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise" Just go to google for many other examples.

He said to knock the crap out of people lobbing tomatoes. So people committing a crime, not simply protesters. I have zero problem with this.

If you post like this again, you're going to die tonight.

Not that it'll be me, and I certainly don't advocate EVERYBODY ITT KILL QUEQUEG. Nobody wants someone to BEAT QUEQUEG or STOMP HIS GUTS.
He said to knock the crap out of people lobbing tomatoes. So people committing a crime, not simply protesters. I have zero problem with this.
Of course not, Trumptard.

Back