GSP
Fedor
Anderson
Jones
DJ
Aldo
DC

Last edited:
2 of the fighters you listed are proven cheaters, that eliminates them from GOAT status.

GSP is the only GOAT from that list. Anderson and Jones got popped twice for steroids. And Fedor only fought in pride where there were zero drug tests, and Roids were encouraged by the Yakuza owners. And when Fedor came to America and fought in strikeforce, he lost alot.

GSP, DC, Fedor and McGregor are the 4 all time p4p right now.

Its between 3 now; Fedor, Aldo and GSP.

I agree with that. Let's not forget most of Jones and AS's glory days were before USADA. It'd be a safe bet that most of their opponents were on something too.

And PEDs don't turn a bum into Anderson or Jones. If anything discredits Jon's legacy it's eyepokes.

2 of the fighters you listed are proven cheaters, that eliminates them from GOAT status.

You mean 2, right?

GSP is the only GOAT from that list. Anderson and Jones got popped twice for steroids. And Fedor only fought in pride where there were zero drug tests, and Roids were encouraged by the Yakuza owners. And when Fedor came to America and fought in strikeforce, he lost alot.

Thanks guys for raising points I deliberately and directly addressed in the OP that are irrelevant to the discussion I was trying to have.

Another shout for DC. Wins over Jones would have him right up there. And without the roids Jones would have been decimated

Your obsession with belts invalidates your argument.

We’ll see how much Bisping’s belt was worth when he gets smoked by a bloated welterweight in a few weeks.

Nah Jones is the GOAT fuck what you have to say. I posted in a thread earlier where you were lying about shit TJ said so you have no credibility anyways..

Now kindly fuck right off

Regards

Ceez

Nah Jones is the GOAT fuck what you have to say. I posted in a thread earlier where you were lying about shit TJ said so you have no credibility anyways..

Now kindly fuck right off

Regards

Ceez
{<huh}

People who think testing positive has any influence on GOAT status are dumb as fuck

Mighty Mouse can not be in the same sentence as Fedor, Anderson, GSP, and Jones.

The best analogy I can come up with is this.

This guy went 25-0 undefeated beating up every oompa loompa there is. Proved himself against all the meanest oompa loompas in the world.

article-1177338-04CED2D4000005DC-714_235x282.jpg

But everyone knows who runs the factory

I would point out that Pride not having testing goes both ways, Fedor's opponents weren't tested either and guys like Coleman, Randleman and Fujita are a hell of a lot more suspect in terms of PED use.

Back