Media Cynthia Calvillo Wants To Fight Michelle Waterson

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think Calvillo takes this by pressure & wrestling.

Cynthia Calvillo os sexy in a fucked up way. Shes got that witch nose and she always has that bleghhh troll face especially when shes fighting, but still there's something about her I can't quite put my finger on.

I wonder if I'm the only one who feels that way -_-
You are not. I'd take Calvillo over some glam looking chick any day. Afterward I'd see if she wanted to get blazed AF and then I'd take her to a sharks game.
I like her grappling too, which is what got me to notice her at first. Seems good at keeping pressure on in her fights that I have seen. Tough chica from San Jose.

She can’t even make the weight. Time to move up.

How did she have a contract to fight someone when she popped right away from an in competition test in December. I call shenanigans. Besides, this is a former flyweight wanting to beat up on a much higher ranked former atomweight.

Calvillo needs to beat the fork first.

is KK awake yet?<Moves>
IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
Wtf is that, Karolina? That's worse than Ronda level punching

{<jordan}

She doesn't deserve that fight. Move her ass to 125 next or at least she has to make the weight before giving her a higher ranked opponent. Enough with these fighters not even coming close to weight then moving up the ranks.

Calvillo got exposed by Esparza

Waterson is super overrated but she's more attractive so I choose her

Esparza is way better than Karate Hottie and Calvillo showed she is as good as Esparza in that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back