Media Cynthia Calvillo Wants To Fight Michelle Waterson

Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cynthia says that she and Michelle had, back in January, signed a contract to fight but her suspension got in the way of that. She says she still wants that fight. (see after 03:15 in the video ).

tv0GcWb.png

Calvillo got exposed by Esparza

Waterson is super overrated but she's more attractive so I choose her

why does the fighter who can't make straw weight want to fight a natural atom weight?

Mind says Calvillo
Dick says Waterson

Please dont start with this Calvillo hype again . Does anyone remember her thinking that she won carla fight and that cringy celebration then shouting I WON THAT SHIT while walking out ? That shit was so fucking annoying and if she misses fucking weight again she should move up or fed her to Andrade as a punishment.

anyways WMMA sucks

My boner points to waterston so that's who the two of us root for...

Please dont start with this Calvillo hype again . Does anyone remember her thinking that she won carla fight and that cringy celebration then shouting I WON THAT SHIT while walking out ? That shit was so fucking annoying and if she misses fucking weight again she should move up or fed her to Andrade as a punishment.

anyways WMMA sucks

Ashley Yoder is pretty dope tho

Calvillo is a beast in the grappling department, Waterson just isn't that good. Good fight though.

I like Waterson & would root for her. But I'd favor Calvillo because of her grappling skills.

The Karate Hottie likes to choke people too!

I'd rather see waterson vs. KK for obvious reasons
<{shaqs}>

anyways, I'd rather see Calvillo vs. Claudia if she beats Ansaroff.

Cynthia Calvillo os sexy in a fucked up way. Shes got that witch nose and she always has that bleghhh troll face especially when shes fighting, but still there's something about her I can't quite put my finger on.

I wonder if I'm the only one who feels that way -_-

Cynthia Calvillo os sexy in a fucked up way. Shes got that witch nose and she always has that bleghhh troll face especially when shes fighting, but still there's something about her I can't quite put my finger on.

I wonder if I'm the only one who feels that way -_-
Yes

I'd rather see waterson vs. KK for obvious reasons
<{shaqs}>

anyways, I'd rather see Calvillo vs. Claudia if she beats Ansaroff.
Do you hate Calvillo

Back