Cyborg will be exposed.

The thought of Cyborg being exposed makes my eyes itch. Perish the thought

Age is the only thing that will expose Cyborg no woman will beat her in MMA.
Pretty much.

sucks that certain gals had "personal reasons" to pull out of a fight that they had been calling for for months via instagram underwear photos. Now they're on the shelf getting buff and waiting for Chris to age or retire then claim they're the real queen at 145.

Cyborg is the rightful favorite but anything can happen in a fight. I was expecting Rose to take a serious beating against JJ and she finished her in the first.

It would be nice to see Cyborg fight someone her own size and approximate skill level. However, I don;t think that because she has mostly fought smaller, less experienced girls, that she sucks and would be "exposed" if she fought a worthy adversary. She is obviously skilled in many areas. She is no longer the berserker she once was, and has grown a lot...er, but she has also grown a lot of muscle and popped more than once!

IMO, she has exposed HERSELF as a cheater. I just can't take her that seriously. Similar to Jon Jones/Anderson, whose legacies are now suspect and no longer in the running for GOAT status in many people's minds. I honestly don't care if she wins against a girl in a lower weight class-- that is furthermore not suspiciously buff and proven to be on the juice more than once. It is meaningless. If she wins against Holm, I cannot attribute it to superior skill on Cyborg's part.

Back