Cyborg vs Megan Anderson officially for the FW title!

Who wins?

• Megan Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WME... showing themselves to be the newbs they are. The Fertittas are geniuses in hindsight.

Hope they find new fighters for the division tho.

Stupid fight, who cares about Cyborg? She is just a can crusher on steroids. She isn't eve remotely good looking; she looks like a man who only fights women lighter than her and fighters that are green.

Germaine just actually went and literally vacated the division title, so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg. Her manager openly stated she will NOT fight her and vacate if needs must and she's just gone and actually done it. WOW.

Go out on your shield Germaine, for fucks sake. You actually just gave up the belt and a big payday cause you're scared to get your ass kicked.

Biggest duck in UFC history ?
I'm not sure I buy a kickboxer as experienced as De Randamie being so shook of Cyborg she would rather vacate the title than lose it in the octagon. Shit, you still have a puncher's chance at the very least.

Seems ridiculous on its face. I'm sure we'll hear more about this down the line.

I don't mind Germaine's decision. Cyborg is a proven cheat, whom is a freakishly muscular female. There is video footage of her literally lifting Tito Ortiz while in a triangle choke and slamming him in order to try to and escape. This isn't basketball, Cyborg is going to attempt to beat her unconscious, which could possibly have long term effects on a fighter's brain. We have a dude that literally just died from brain trauma, and fighters should all be cognizant of the dangers in this sport......

Blame Ronda.

In all seriousness though, GDR, what a joke. Biggest display of cowardice this sport has ever seen (probably).

Good. Germaine needed to be stripped of the belt and she should wear the label of "coward" for the rest of the year.

Germaine just actually went and literally vacated the division title, so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg. Her manager openly stated she will NOT fight her and vacate if needs must and she's just gone and actually done it. WOW.

Go out on your shield Germaine, for fucks sake. You actually just gave up the belt and a big payday cause you're scared to get your ass kicked.

Biggest duck in UFC history ?

Easily the biggest duck.

I like Megan, but no way is she ready for Cyborg. This fight won't even be competitive.

Wait a minute here, I thought Cyborg was only in the business of refusing title fights.

What is weird is that in terms of skill Germaine has way more to offer and more of a threat than Megan (ditto Holly).

Megan is just too raw at this point - of course age and inactivity can influence (so anything can happen). But I don't see her lasting more than 2rds with Chris.

Last edited:
Back