Cyborg vs Megan Anderson officially for the FW title!

Who wins?

• Megan Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
shit

wmma threads without hot pics suck

Here ya go

20090715125225_Gina_and_Cris_Press_Conference_July_14_2009__4.JPG

well this confirms im streaming 214.

i wont pay to watch Cyborg fight.

GL Megan youll need it.

Nice... Now womens featherweight will get a start... Well, i think!:D

Joke division, but at least Cyborg should stop whining for a bit now.

This "Division" is becoming a bigger farce every day. Hope Anderson wins the most boring decision of all time just to punish the UFC for refusing to admit their mistake and pull the plug on the whole thing

Stripped...

That's fuckin brutal. At least Esparza attempted to defend.

I'm really hoping Megan can do it. But, the odds are not in her favour. I'm not even close to making a prediction yet.

LOL...

Both Holly, and GDR moved down. The FW division literally has ZERO current fighters. Are they gonna push this thing properly. Or just hope that Cyborg wins, and shut it down ?

It's the most fucked up division in UFC history.

Germaine just actually went and literally vacated the division title, so she doesn't have to fight Cyborg. Her manager openly stated she will NOT fight her and vacate if needs must and she's just gone and actually done it. WOW.

Go out on your shield Germaine, for fucks sake. You actually just gave up the belt and a big payday cause you're scared to get your ass kicked.

Biggest duck in UFC history ?

De Randemie rightfully has been stripped. Roided up or not, you can't just refuse to fight a contender.

Now I'm wating to see if UFC management decides to strip Bisping as well..

Feel bad for Megan... She's a hottie that is about to get her ass whooped.

So is GDR as champ scrubbed from history? I think they will and just never show pre 214 winner bullshit. I can't see GDR ever fighting for the UFC again after this mess, right?

De Randemie rightfully has been stripped. Roided up or not, you can't just refuse to fight a contender.

Now I'm wating to see if UFC management decides to strip Bisping as well..
wont happen they need the UK market

For me this just shows the importance of fighters getting out there and telling their side of the story.

This is something Derandamie just hasn't done and that's solely down to her.

I don't believe she's scared of Cyborg, the idea seems ridiculous given her long combat sport record. Did she offer to fight Cris in Rotterdam? Is she really making a principled stand against drugs?

Whatever the explanation Derandamie hasn't told us and the end result is that Cyborg is gifted a belt in a matchup with a girl far less equipped to take the W than Germaine herself. Crazy.

For me this just shows the importance of fighters getting out there and telling their side of the story.

This is something Derandamie just hasn't done and that's solely down to her.

I don't believe she's scared of Cyborg, the idea seems ridiculous given her long combat sport record. Did she offer to fight Cris in Rotterdam? Is she really making a principled stand against drugs?

Whatever the explanation Derandamie hasn't told us and the end result is that Cyborg is gifted a belt in a matchup with a girl far less equipped to take the W than Germaine herself. Crazy.

Dude her manager came out the other week and openly stated Germaine will NOT fight Cyborg, because Cyborg is a roided up monster.

Here's what he said.

Germaine and her team have talked, and the position is that she will not fight Cyborg because Cyborg is a known and proven cheater. Even after so much scrutiny has been put on Cyborg, she still managed to pop for something and will always be a person of suspicion who is trying to beat the system rather than just conforming to the rules.

For that reason, Germaine and her team don't believe that Cyborg should be allowed to compete in the UFC at all. If that is the only fight the UFC wants, then Germaine is willing to wait and see if the UFC will strip her belt before making her next move.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/...to-fight-known-and-proven-cheater-cris-cyborg

Back