Cyborg not interested for Rousey fight , Thinks Edmund is a Joke.

Cyborg's just taking shots at her basically saying the only competitive fight would be a fake fight. If Ronda actually came back and wanted the MMA match, Cyborg would be all over it.

People with comparable experience and/or accomplishments to herself aka people who could actually be hyped as opponents (notice none of her opponents are even hyped, that's insane for a supposed P4P "great"!)

So Nunes/Ronda/Holm/Zingano/Tate if she wasn't retired or even McMann/Shevchenko/Davis/Pena/Pennington/GDR would be better choices than what she has recently faced.

Ah, all people below her weight class whom have all shown zero interest in facing her. Great post.

All that is true but none of the mentioned fighters have the guts to sign up for a fight with her......it's unfortunate but Cyborg can only fight those that are will to step into the cage and fight her. We have heard a lot of them say they will fight her but when it's time to show up they seem to disappear.
I think Tate & Holm expressed they would fight Cyborg...but the $$$ better be worth it...

Ah, all people below her weight class whom have all shown zero interest in facing her. Great post.
Well, Budd is the only one in her weight class who seems a remotely interesting opponent on paper, her division is that shitty lol. And she regularly fights people from a lower weight class anyway.

She wanted to fight Ronda because at the time it was the steroid cheat's ticket to the UFC. Well, Ronda lost, and UFC got tired of paying her to fight for Invicta, so now she's in the UFC.

She'd still take the fight if it was seriously offered. A 135lber who can't strike for shit? Obviously that has Cyborg opponent written all over it.

Really want to see the Holm Fight.

I think Holly is a BAAADDDDD match up for Cyborg. A disciplined, technical quick striker with kicks, solid TD defense, and good enough footwork to keep herself off the cage most of the time. She could really make things hard for Cyborg, particularly in the later rounds. Cyborg has never seen a 5th round in MMA in her life.

She should.

I mean, even under a two fight losing streak, Ronda could still represent the biggest payday of her career.

Back