Cyborg not interested for Rousey fight , Thinks Edmund is a Joke.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“If Ronda wants to come back for a fight,I believe it’s better for her to fight Miesha Tate. I’m in another stage of my career. I wanted to fight Ronda when she was psychologically well and confident.

Now, if she wants to make a good fight for the fans, we can make it at WWE,It would fit perfectly [for her] to go to Hollywood, and for me would be another challenge in my career.

And something brilliant, her coach would fit perfectly in her corner in WWE, he’s nothing but a joke.”

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I'd love to see Cyborg fight Edmund so we can see his legendary Muay Thai in action!

Well, there goes that one then.
so easily influenced your opinion is.....

Cyborg just giving Ronda the same treatment Ronda gave her and playing reverse psychology at the same time, she would jump all over a match with Ronda, lets not kid ourselves here

Her kickboxing fight against Jorina Baars?

I meant MMA obviously, her only top level opponent since 2010 has been Coenen, most of the rest have been inexperienced or had barely winning records. "Challenge" seeker indeed lol.

Her kickboxing fight against Jorina Baars?

Baars holding her breath until her name is called. How can you think you beat your opponent if you don't know, and you have to hold your breath for the judges' decision? LOL

Combat sports should contested till the end. A round should be added until somebody is finished or breaks and taps out.

inb4 she is ducking Ronda like she ducked Dandois at Invicta

<GSPWoah>

I meant MMA obviously, her only top level opponent since 2010 has been Coenen, most of the rest have been inexperienced or had barely winning records. "Challenge" seeker indeed lol.
You can only fight the person who is brave enough to sign that contract.

Who in your opinion is Cyborg suppose to fight?

I wanted to fight Ronda when she was psychologically well and confident.

This.

That's why I don't really care either. I know Cyborg would absolutely destroy her now. Edmond is crazy for saying that. Cyborg knows what's up.

Uhm, she just missed her red panty night!

I think I'm going to throw up...

Back