Cyborg issues Death Threat to Amanda Nunes

"We gonnabe fight.”

tenor.gif

Yeah, thread title is not being totally overdramatic at all...

Holy hyperbole. I'd hardly classify that as a "death threat."

At any rate, who does Cyborg think is out there as a real 145'er that she can fight to help develop her weight class?
Well, Megan Anderson, if the reasons that prevent her from fighting ever get sorted out. She certainly is a real 145 and so far has looked at least somewhat decent in most of her fights.
Thing is tho, just putting her against Cyborg does not really help develop 145 much. To develop FW you need some FWs fighting other (non-cyborgy) FWs. Or, if you must, have them fight some of the bigger 135ers (tho unfortunately BW itself is looking kinda thin right now) at 145. Just don't simply throw them to Cyborg straight away. FW needs to have at least some fights on UFC cards that do not involve Cyborg.

She wants the ufc to invest in her division, yeah right best thing for 145 is to flush it

Holy hyperbole. I'd hardly classify that as a "death threat."

At any rate, who does Cyborg think is out there as a real 145'er that she can fight to help develop her weight class?

bellator has a division, not sure why the UFC can't.

Holly is physically stronger and more athletic than Cyborg, but she just spams the same combinations over and over like a robot programmed to do it. If they did come up with a different game plan, she didn't follow it. Holly beat other (inferior)competition purely on her athleticism, strength and experience in boxing and kickboxing, she beat the crap out of Ronda because Ronda played into her strengths but sadly I think she started MMA too late in life or was just wasn't able to adapt and she pretty much stayed one-dimensional. That being said, she's still my girl and I'd eat that ass any day :DD. All jokes aside, Cyborg is beatable by any girl that's roughly the same size and can actually fight MMA style, as long as people are not scared of her and come there to fight.

post was fine until you mentioned Cyborg at the end, which is just not true at all.

Cyborg is elite compared to other WMMA fighters. IDK what fight the judges were watching, but, that was a very 1 sided fight with Holly having a few random moments of "success". It's crazy if Cyborg doesn't destroy you in 2 minutes that its considered successful to go 5 rounds with her.

Amanda's speed is her best weapon if she chooses to fight Cyborg. If she comes straight at her trying to get into a striking exchange, she'll be stopped.

Holly is physically stronger and more athletic than Cyborg, but she just spams the same combinations over and over like a robot programmed to do it. If they did come up with a different game plan, she didn't follow it. Holly beat other (inferior)competition purely on her athleticism, strength and experience in boxing and kickboxing, she beat the crap out of Ronda because Ronda played into her strengths but sadly I think she started MMA too late in life or was just wasn't able to adapt and she pretty much stayed one-dimensional. That being said, she's still my girl and I'd eat that ass any day :DD. All jokes aside, Cyborg is beatable by any girl that's roughly the same size and can actually fight MMA style, as long as people are not scared of her and come there to fight.
{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}
{<doc}{<doc}

Cyborg looked very beatable against Holly tbh.
Skillwise she isn't that great, Holly definitely is more skilled but never really looked like troubling Cyborg, she is just too big and strong to be troubled by any of these women.

Would be the best match up in WMMA history if it happened in my opinion, fans want to see this fight...

Amanda has a chance, Holly showed some holes in Cyborg's defense, andAmanda has the power and speed to do some damage..

Would favor Cyborg, but its a great fight.

Didn't Conor say he didn't want other fighters with PPV points on his card leeching off his name or something to that effect?

Yes, he did. His point is moot, however, as he is still trying to get more money than they are willing to pay. Red panty night will turn into granny panty night waiting on that motherfucker.

lol Cyborg is ridiculous. Her logic is so silly.

Back