Cyborg does not deserve a catchweight fight in the UFC

If a 5'7" female cannot make 135 lbs(walk around weight 155) there is something very unnatural and wrong with that. There are WNBA players who are 6'6" 165 lbs, and yet a 5'7 Cyborg is saying she walks around at 170 lbs at only 5'7.

She is either lying or the steroids have permanentaly altered her body. Either way, she does not deserve to have concessions made for her. Either she fights at 135 lbs in the UFC or she stays at 145 lbs fighting in Invicta for the rest of her career.

Ok you proved a point or 2 you're a Cyborg hater and you have no knowledge about her. Cyborg's walk around weight is 155, really? Her walk around weight is between 170 - 180lbs.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me...

cris02.jpg

If a 5'7" female cannot make 135 lbs(walk around weight 155) there is something very unnatural and wrong with that. There are WNBA players who are 6'6" 165 lbs, and yet a 5'7 Cyborg is saying she walks around at 170 lbs at only 5'7.

She is either lying or the steroids have permanentaly altered her body. Either way, she does not deserve to have concessions made for her. Either she fights at 135 lbs in the UFC or she stays at 145 lbs fighting in Invicta for the rest of her career.
Thanks for the info Dr. OneGlove. Btw, when did you start calling the shots for the UFC? I wonder if Cyborg would have so many haters is she looked like Paige.

Why are you talking about "deserve" in the UFC?

The UFC decides what is deserving, besides that it is an abstract term with qualities that are set up by the user.

You named all of these reasons that Cyborg is undeserving but I can name just as many that say she is.

I don't get it either. I haven't looked into it, but I'm assuming Cyborg makes too much to justify keeping on Invitca. They need to make their money back.

Ppl commenting here aren't afraid that Cyborg will come and crush the woman division-every 135p woman lost at least once already.
On the contrary, many ppl who dislike Ronda(myself included) would love to see Cyborg fight her.

However I am objective about it: Cyborg can't "cut" the weight but she certainly can drop some muscle mass with training and dieting and make it. But she won't be as good as she is now if she does.

And there is a very high chance that her body looks like this bc of roids as others mention here. Most UFC fighters used something but Cyborg looks to have used way more than most...in the Reem/Belfort category.

UFC won't have a 145 division soon and I don't see why a top 135er would fight her in a superfight and would likely get crushed in an unfair fight.
Look at Conor who took a fight in a higher weight class against a changed opponent-lost and got crapped on bc of it, what would any top 135 gain by accepting a fight with her?

That being said I still look forward to seeing her fight.
And if Ronda keeps bragging about beating men she takes a superfight against a woman 5p heavier than her.

Pablo Garza was like 6'6" and made 145. Hector Lombard is 5'9" and made 170. Your post is pointless. You do realize people have different body types right?
Lol Garza's not even remotely close to 6'6"... more like 6' even

your overall point is right though, but I agree with TS that Cyborg could make 135. She's been busted for roids, dude. After that, all the "body type" business goes out the window. Drop some fucking muscle, return to being a normal human, and fight clean and we'll see if she's this badass everyone makes her out to be.

As of right now, she's being gifted relevance because she's interesting to fans -- not because she deserves relevance

Damn, I genuinely believe if Cyborg came in striking then Holly would put on a counter striking master piece
I don't think so, Cyborg is just too big.
Let's not forget that Ronda who has way worse standup almost KOed Holly with the only shot she landed while being mostly dazed and getting beat up.
Cyborg can take a shot being so big and when she lands smth it's nite-nite

Your understanding of anatomy is lacking.

No, she does NOT deserve a catch weight fight, the UFC need to stop fucking her around and create 145lbs for the normal sized human woman.

Gina Carano is a nobody.

BOOM.

You think Gina Carano was something special? She was a journeyman Muay Thai fighter with no ground skills who mounted Cyborg twice yet had such poor fight IQ that she let her back up both times

The fact that you even mention Gina instead of Marloes Coenen shows that you are a casual

They can book her fights at 140 or whatever, she just won't be able to fight for the wbw title unless she cuts to 135.
This is a thread without any redeeming qualities

You think Gina Carano was something special? She was a journeyman Muay Thai fighter with no ground skills who mounted Cyborg twice yet had such poor fight IQ that she let her back up both times

The fact that you even mention Gina instead of Marloes Coenen shows that you are a casual

Gina was an over-hyped pretty face who barely and rarely made weight. The fact that you said Cyborg beat 'nobodies' when she beat Gina and Coenen just pegs you as a petty dumbf-ck.

Where was all your HARDCORE Marlos knowledge when you declared Cyborg beat nobodies?

oops.

And sorry sweetcheeks. People want to watch Cyborg in the UFC, not Coenen.

Come be a casual, bro. The water's fiiiiiiiiine in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back