Cyborg does not deserve a catchweight fight in the UFC

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
If a 5'7" female cannot make 135 lbs(walk around weight 155-160) there is something very unnatural and wrong with that. There are WNBA players who are 6'6" 165 lbs, and yet a 5'7 Cyborg is saying she walks around at 170 lbs.

She is either lying or the steroids have permanentaly altered her body. Either way, she does not deserve to have concessions made for her. Either she fights at 135 lbs in the UFC or she stays at 145 lbs fighting in Invicta for the rest of her career.

Last edited:
Pablo Garza was like 6'6" and made 145. Hector Lombard is 5'9" and made 170. Your post is pointless. You do realize people have different body types right?

I don't like Cyborg at all and I hope Smith is getting paid well to fight someone 2 weight classes above her, but I realized a long time ago that "deserve" has nothing to do with anything in the UFC.

If a 5'7" female cannot make 135 lbs(walk around weight 155) there is something very unnatural and wrong with that. There are WNBA players who are 6'6" 165 lbs, and yet a 5'7 Cyborg is saying she walks around at 170 lbs at only 5'7.

She is either lying or the steroids have permanentaly altered her body. Either way, she does not deserve to have concessions made for her. Either she fights at 135 lbs in the UFC or she stays at 145 lbs fighting in Invicta for the rest of her career.

She has no leverage to demand such things. She's been crushing cans in an even weaker division, with her last notable victory being against Carano.
Which would be like Sakuraba demanding a special division in the UFC for beating Royce. WMMA has moved forward in leaps and bounds without her, and it will continue to do so without her.

If she can bring in some money, she deserves it.

200.gif

Your post doesn't make any sense.

She isn't a basketball player, she is an MMA fighter.

Chris Holdsworth is a 5'11 male fighting 135 yet Roy Nelson is 5'10 and fights around 250

Whats your point?

FACT: Cyborg is way better than any other female UFC fighter.

Ach this is being going on for so long that I don't even care anymore. She's in the ufc now, no point pissing and moaning about it.

FACT: Cyborg is way better than any other female UFC fighter.
I agree....but I would like to see her approach Holly Holm aggressively and see if they can hang with eachother. Holly shines against over aggressive opponents

If a 5'7" female cannot make 135 lbs(walk around weight 155) there is something very unnatural and wrong with that. There are WNBA players who are 6'6" 165 lbs, and yet a 5'7 Cyborg is saying she walks around at 170 lbs at only 5'7.

Too dumb to be serious. 1/10

I can't wait to see her fight in the UFC.

Leslie will probably be outgunned but she's a scrapper so it should be fun.

The UFC is now the Ultimate Fighting speCtacle.

Get with the program or get the f-ck on.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

She isn't a basketball player, she is an MMA fighter.

Chris Holdsworth is a 5'11 male fighting 135 yet Roy Nelson is 5'10 and fights around 250

Whats your point?

And the "roids" she was busted with were weight cutting drugs

Back