Cyborg could have been the face of WMMA if she didn't duck Ronda

No dude. Cyborg's been walking around in the low to mid 170's for years and years. Anyone who says 'She gained 10 pounds of pure muscle' or 'She gained 15 pounds of roid muscle' is a retard. Don't be retarded. Remember, we're talking about the period AFTER she popped for steroids. What you're saying is that AFTER she was the biggest she's ever been (you know the picture that everyone posts with her flexing on the scale, muscles bulging) she then gained 10 or 15 MORE pounds. This is just complete stupidity by a few people who are Sherdog's equivalent of a flat earth society. When all the evidence points to X, the answer is is definitely Y, right? Here is Cyborg a year before the period you are talking about.
th

Show me a picture from 2012, 2013 or any time thereafter where she 'packed on 10 or 15 more pounds of pure muscle'
You’re not answering how she weighed in at 160....with no fight imminent. But claim she was 170+ in fight shape.

Last edited:
Just watch the video. Tito says she is 'in fight shape' when she steps on the scale at 160 lbs. I don't know why this is so hard for some people. It's either you believe that or you believe that she walked around at 160 AFTER being all roided out and then putting on ANOTHER 10-15 pounds of 'pure muscle'.

No because Khabib does not have excess muscle he can easily afford to lose.

Cyborg has a physique she never would have attained without "help"

I'm confident she could afford to drop 10lbs of pure muscle and still be healty IE look like a normal woman.

If Khabib dropped 10lbs of pure muscle he would look like a holocaust survivor.

I do believe Cyborg cant make the cut IF she insists on keeping her strength advantage. If she was willing to give that advantage up, it changes everything

Perhaps! But she would know better than anyone what's best for her.

You know I actually kinda agree. Somewhat.
This fight would have been HUGE. And relatively speaking it would have been more huge for Cyborg than for Rousey. (Don't get me wrong here tho, it would have been been by far the biggest fight for Rousey too (and she would have made more money from it than Cris). But Ronda had many big fights, whereas Cyborg -while doing quite well financially for WMMA standards- had not really had that many chances to rake in the really big bucks).

But that actually supports that Cyborg really can't make 135 ("can't" as in "can't make it and still be in good fighting shape", obviously it'd be not completely impossible). Because if she could then she absolutely should have made it, in her own best interests. Not just for the Rousey fight, but also for all the other fights there. It would have been so much easier to make fights for Cyborg if she was at BW.
But all signs point towards that she just cannot make that weight.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Make no mistake it would have been a big payday for ronda too..but she got that’s money in other fights and ways. Cyborg will never get that money back even though she is comfortable as of now.

The last part is where I seem to part ways with most people. I would agree that Cyborg could not make 135 in the course of a normal 5-7week fight camp. She’s too big for that. But there is no way anyone can convince me she couldn’t have made that weight in 12 mos. You can find lots of body builders and ex football players that totally change their bodies when they don’t need to carry all that muscle.

Well cyborg is a cheater & lost her belt & wasnt a world champion again until recently & her dominent run were vs fighters ronda wouldve & already beaten in seconds

In what i mean by the most dominent run i mean by knees punches & armbars in record times of women nobody has or had ko'd or submited & also women that had beaten nunes & holm or were champs & became champs in the ufc, SF & bellator (And also she dominated with edmond as her coach lol)

Even though of course cyborg wouldve most likely destroyed all those women also but of course she would shes huge & has a steriod history
Rondas run was naturally constructed vs women her size & prowess

And ronda getting a so called false sense of security is stupid talk if your knocking usaully iron chinned women out dead i see no reason to feel you can knock out anybody

And ronda was coming off of 3 really dominant wins before the holm loss 1 was a swift armbar & 1 where she used her judo but it started with a right hand & finished with ground & pound, bethe actually stopped a attempted judo throw but ronda felt she could knock her out & did she never went away from her bread & butter

Holm was just well trained very swift & been boxing & controling distance vs fighters for years perfect style vs a fighter that had been too dominant to have any respect for anybody especially holm who had looked fringe in her prior perfomances

Ronda even had holm on the ground for a second holm was just ready & defended well

1 of the attempted judo trips was the same 1 that almost got her in trouble vs liz, holm countered with her own takedown obviously she was well trained & her & her trainers had been studying ronda

Also ronda was obviously overworked & had a crazy schedule that whole yr

You claim rose & nunes are the next tier? Ok but this is after yrs of loses yes they got better with coaching & dedication good for them

Just imagine ronda with the coaching theyre receiving now

Answer this question would cyborg be as successful as she is with no size advantage, streroids & edmond as a mma career long coach???

Nunes lost to davis sarah d & cat (fighters ronda beat in under 2 mins all together) where was that next tier at then???

Like i said ronda is the only fighter in history that cant lose like many all time greats have been many great fighters have been viciously ko'd in embarressing fashion or out struke its happened to the best of them

I understand that she was super famous & hyped to unreachable levels & she seemed like a huge cunt during it but her dominent run will never be seen again especailly on the huge platform she did it on

Davis McGann. And bethe
Are shitty fighters.

Ronda is a big strong woman.

Ronda’s superiority to cyborg would be.
Like saying Chris Mullins was a better basketball player than magic Johnson.

To most it should be
Pretty easy see the difference in levels.

Ronda was never more
Dominant than cyborg.

We just disagree. There’s a lot of footage
Out there to see who the better fighter is.
Who the mentally tougher fighter is.
Who quits on themselves.
And who is more dominant in their fights.

Ronda had 1 knee and another punch. “Iron chinned woman” those girls are horrible at their job. Which happens to be
Fighting for a $60 Ppv price tag.

It’s insulting for any fight fan who’s watched any combat sport for a period of time.

But mma fans people are experts watching the sport for 5 years and they know it all.
Any other sport you would t know shit about it just watching for a few years and not participating.

It’s easy to see Ronda was a very good fighter when faced with no adversity.
What makes a great fighter is facing adversity and what they do. If they can get through it

Ronda was mentally shattered when she faced her first bit od resistance. She went into hiding when faced with adversity.
That’s not the character of a warrior or the best of the sport.
That’s being an emotional little girl.
It was really easy to see holm and nunes we’re going to beat up Ronda. Very easy.
Those girls are capable with their hands and get. And don’t move
Like Frankenstein I’m a straight line.
Ronda also fights like an agile Frankenstein’s reaching and and overextending even in her grappling.
And once she faced someone with
Just any sort of timing. Who can throw a punch she was going to be in trouble.

Cyborg is way better than holm
And nunes.
She proved it against holm. and now nunes.

Nunes has as good as chance as possible. As she has pretty good power for a woman.

Cyborg has an actual iron chin. And resolve. And doesNt roll over from adversity.

I can name many fighters with dominant runs just like Ronda. Thought all the decades in mma.
There’s guys who destroy
People for a couple years. With first round finishes.
The difference is the huge hype machine she had.

Her hype was so mind manipulating. That you’re over here saying how she’s the greatest
She’s the best woman At an armbar in mma.

That’s a fraction of the sport. All of her opponents were horrible. Just like cyborgs
Just like all of the woman fighting today.
They’re all bad. With the exception of less than a handful

Which is pretty evident. When she faced a striker better than bethe Correia

Wmma is a farce. It never evolves. It can only go so high

Just like boxing. Or any other woman’s sport ever.

Cyborg is unique as it’s not a painful patty cake sessions. Or weird repeated combos and patterns you see in 99% of women’s fights.

I hope this isn’t too sporadic and mismashedwtogether

*I’m saying Rose and nunes and J.J. schevenko are Ronda’s
Level
Then the huge majority are a level
Or 2 under

Cyborg is above them.

*rondas schedule did her no favors and is a huge distraction.

Cyborg being big. Is absurd
Why not play that with everyfighter ever who cuts weight. Why doesn’t Romero fight at heayweight or insert a hundred fighter names.

145 was the womens weight class. It had the 2
Most popular fighters. And the best fighters.

Ronda has a look and a style that could make a lot of money.
Now mma fans are suffering the consequences of that.

Yeah cyborg has a sense of fighting. She has distance control. The ability to throw something on an opening.
Holm is big and strong and muscular. So is nunes. That’s a big woman.
She’s tough as nails. Can go hard and keep a hectic pace.

Nobody has been tested more than cyborg. She looks really hood to me

Davis McGann. And bethe
Are shitty fighters.

Ronda is a big strong woman.

Ronda’s superiority to cyborg would be.
Like saying Chris Mullins was a better basketball player than magic Johnson.

To most it should be
Pretty easy see the difference in levels.

Ronda was never more
Dominant than cyborg.

We just disagree. There’s a lot of footage
Out there to see who the better fighter is.
Who the mentally tougher fighter is.
Who quits on themselves.
And who is more dominant in their fights.

Ronda had 1 knee and another punch. “Iron chinned woman” those girls are horrible at their job. Which happens to be
Fighting for a $60 Ppv price tag.

It’s insulting for any fight fan who’s watched any combat sport for a period of time.

But mma fans people are experts watching the sport for 5 years and they know it all.
Any other sport you would t know shit about it just watching for a few years and not participating.

It’s easy to see Ronda was a very good fighter when faced with no adversity.
What makes a great fighter is facing adversity and what they do. If they can get through it

Ronda was mentally shattered when she faced her first bit od resistance. She went into hiding when faced with adversity.
That’s not the character of a warrior or the best of the sport.
That’s being an emotional little girl.
It was really easy to see holm and nunes we’re going to beat up Ronda. Very easy.
Those girls are capable with their hands and get. And don’t move
Like Frankenstein I’m a straight line.
Ronda also fights like an agile Frankenstein’s reaching and and overextending even in her grappling.
And once she faced someone with
Just any sort of timing. Who can throw a punch she was going to be in trouble.

Cyborg is way better than holm
And nunes.
She proved it against holm. and now nunes.

Nunes has as good as chance as possible. As she has pretty good power for a woman.

Cyborg has an actual iron chin. And resolve. And doesNt roll over from adversity.

I can name many fighters with dominant runs just like Ronda. Thought all the decades in mma.
There’s guys who destroy
People for a couple years. With first round finishes.
The difference is the huge hype machine she had.

Her hype was so mind manipulating. That you’re over here saying how she’s the greatest
She’s the best woman At an armbar in mma.

That’s a fraction of the sport. All of her opponents were horrible. Just like cyborgs
Just like all of the woman fighting today.
They’re all bad. With the exception of less than a handful

Which is pretty evident. When she faced a striker better than bethe Correia

Wmma is a farce. It never evolves. It can only go so high

Just like boxing. Or any other woman’s sport ever.

Cyborg is unique as it’s not a painful patty cake sessions. Or weird repeated combos and patterns you see in 99% of women’s fights.

I hope this isn’t too sporadic and mismashedwtogether

*I’m saying Rose and nunes and J.J. schevenko are Ronda’s
Level
Then the huge majority are a level
Or 2 under

Cyborg is above them.

*rondas schedule did her no favors and is a huge distraction.

Cyborg being big. Is absurd
Why not play that with everyfighter ever who cuts weight. Why doesn’t Romero fight at heayweight or insert a hundred fighter names.

145 was the womens weight class. It had the 2
Most popular fighters. And the best fighters.

Ronda has a look and a style that could make a lot of money.
Now mma fans are suffering the consequences of that.

Yeah cyborg has a sense of fighting. She has distance control. The ability to throw something on an opening.
Holm is big and strong and muscular. So is nunes. That’s a big woman.
She’s tough as nails. Can go hard and keep a hectic pace.

Nobody has been tested more than cyborg. She looks really hood to me

Yes it just really sucks that cyborg couldnt be unique without steriods lol

Ronda may not be emotionally stable enough to deal with loses & adversity especailly loses that happen in front of the world watching & millions emotionally envested in you winning or losing lol

Alot of shiiitheads celebrated globally when ronda lost you could barely get on this forum with all the traffic lol

Memes & comments everywhere from trolls on every social media & sports or mma media website or platform that hated her guts lol shit was super overwelming

I could only imagine what ronda was going through

Then to come back mostly still very angry at all the comments & trolling from respected mma media heads & trolls to get koed again lol

During her reign half the mma media & hardcores hating her guts with impunity lol shit was funny

Still there was ever nothing like ronda & there never will be from her walk outs to the way she dominated her opponents the power & athletic prowess she showed & posessed

It was the whole show of ronda in & out the ring whether the fights where short or not

Her cage walks was probably more exiting than her fights lol

The footage dont lie its all over youtube from the training sessions, her pad work, grappling sessions nothing but prowess

All the fans, rappers, celebraties, women, men, kids, old people all over the world going crazy during her fights

Regardless of the loses & what you think, frankenstein, terrible opponents, bad level of wmma skill whatever ronda will be remember as the most dominent & athletic female fighter ever

These kids will all grow up wanting to be like her

She'll be like the female tyson & ali to these kids & others yrs & yrs from now whether she is or not the footage dont lie

Last edited:
Hey, retard, NSAC doesn't have the jurisdiction to do anything outside of the combat sports realm. Lying to NSAC doesn't mean a damn thing. Also, you're still wrong on Cyborg ducking Rousey. I already stated why it didn't happen, you were wrong. She popped for her Yamanaka fight, not when her and Rousey were going to fight. A deal was never signed.

The closest it was ever to happening was in the UFC when Ronda was staying at 135 and ducking Cyborg. They tried to get her to cut to 135 even though she stated she couldn't make it. It's also funny Ronda started at 145 then all of a sudden the most dominant woman in MMA had to move down to fight her.

You don't know shit, you ain't shit, and you're a shit poster.
Hey moron, I never said that cyROID ducked Rousey, did I? You keep putting word in my mouth (just like a typical shertard) and ignore the fact. Lying to the NSAC in an official hearing is perjury whether you like it or not. It is an official Gov't board and lying to them in an official capacity is perjury. Once again, show me where I said that cyROID got popped when she was going to fight Rousey!! I NEVER said that,. Once again, what I said (and is FACT) is that cyROID getting popped killed the Champ vs Champ fight @ 145 that had been agreed upon (no,it hadn't been signed and I never said that). But if what I say is wrong, why then did cyROID's lawyer lie to the NSAC and why does Scot Coker lie as well?

Either show where I said what you claim I did or STFU and go away.

The UFC offered Cyborg a fight against Honda in the first ever female fight in the UFC but she turned it down because reasons. Instead Honda went on an absolute tear and became the biggest star of the company when WMMA was still new and fresh in the mainstream. Cyborg was stuck in Invicta with the UFC trying to get her to drop to 135 while Honda was the face of WMMA.

Looking at how everything turned out in the end it's pretty obvious that Cyborg made a huge mistake not fighting Ronda. She could have been a double champ by now.
In no world could Ronda have beat Cyborg. Why are you rehashing this old ass debate anyway?

The UFC offered Cyborg a fight against Honda in the first ever female fight in the UFC but she turned it down because reasons. Instead Honda went on an absolute tear and became the biggest star of the company when WMMA was still new and fresh in the mainstream. Cyborg was stuck in Invicta with the UFC trying to get her to drop to 135 while Honda was the face of WMMA.

Looking at how everything turned out in the end it's pretty obvious that Cyborg made a huge mistake not fighting Ronda. She could have been a double champ by now.
they both ducked each other really. ronda is a natural heavyweight, so that weight excuse shit was nonsense. but cyborg could have done it if she had to judging from those dumb as fuck videos of her nearly dying to cut weight to fight nobodys. it was more ronda ducking, but the onus was on cyborg if she really wanted to do it. ronda was the undefeated champ and had no responsibility to acquiesce to any of cyborgs demands. on a side note, i cannot believe i just typed this much about fucking wmma.

they both ducked each other really. ronda is a natural heavyweight, so that weight excuse shit was nonsense. but cyborg could have done it if she had to judging from those dumb as fuck videos of her nearly dying to cut weight to fight nobodys. it was more ronda ducking, but the onus was on cyborg if she really wanted to do it. ronda was the undefeated champ and had no responsibility to acquiesce to any of cyborgs demands. on a side note, i cannot believe i just typed this much about fucking wmma.
Is Ronda Rousey not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Tell me about the first time you were blessed to witness her gorgeous looks?

Is Ronda Rousey not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? Tell me about the first time you were blessed to witness her gorgeous looks?
i was a mere cub scout, and my scout leader was only a few years older than i, but much more experienced in the ways of the world. we were at camp one night, and i woke up to him arm barring me and i said,'hey whats going on here?' i tried to flip around but was very conscious of giving up my back. when i postured i noticed he had a blonde wig on and he was really locking in the submission. he kept saying,'tap meisha, you slut, you know youre going to' and i kept fighting it, but eventually i gave in. every ronda fight after that made me gaz.

i was a mere cub scout, and my scout leader was only a few years older than i, but much more experienced in the ways of the world. we were at camp one night, and i woke up to him arm barring me and i said,'hey whats going on here?' i tried to flip around but was very conscious of giving up my back. when i postured i noticed he had a blonde wig on and he was really locking in the submission. he kept saying,'tap meisha, you slut, you know youre going to' and i kept fighting it, but eventually i gave in. every ronda fight after that made me gaz.
Good. Everyone gets what they deserve.

Hey moron, I never said that cyROID ducked Rousey, did I? You keep putting word in my mouth (just like a typical shertard) and ignore the fact. Lying to the NSAC in an official hearing is perjury whether you like it or not. It is an official Gov't board and lying to them in an official capacity is perjury. Once again, show me where I said that cyROID got popped when she was going to fight Rousey!! I NEVER said that,. Once again, what I said (and is FACT) is that cyROID getting popped killed the Champ vs Champ fight @ 145 that had been agreed upon (no,it hadn't been signed and I never said that). But if what I say is wrong, why then did cyROID's lawyer lie to the NSAC and why does Scot Coker lie as well?

Either show where I said what you claim I did or STFU and go away.

You have now changed the argument, I'm done with you.

I think the UFC knew damn well Cyborg couldn't make 135.
Except there's Invicta saying Cyborg's going to make 135

https://www.si.com/2014/07/11/cristiane-cyborg-justino-make-135-pound-debut-december

And there's Cyborg signing a UFC contract saying she's going to make 135 and would get a shot at Rousey when she does . . .

https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cris-cyborg-justino-is-signed-to-the-ufc-032615

And here's Cyborg saying she's going to make 135 . . .

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/cyborg-says-she-135-pounds-face-ronda-rousey-005611663--mma.html

Not to mention back in Strikeforce, she wanted to fight at 135 even while she was 145 lb champion . . .

https://www.mmaweekly.com/cyborg-plans-include-fights-at-135-and-145

So really the only reason why she didn't fight at 135 is because she didn't want to lose her power advantage. She basically says that here . . .

cyROID getting popped killed the Champ vs Champ fight @ 145
There was never any champ vs champ fight. That was some vague bullshit to make it seem like Ronda moving to 135 had some other reason than ducking Cyborg. Strikeforce and UFC recognized Ronda's marketability and they made every attempt to keep her away from Cyborg. This type of thing is normal and widespread in the fight business but still, Ronda and her handlers wanted none of Cyborg.

elanimalsantana said:
cyROID getting popped killed the Champ vs Champ fight @ 145
There was never any champ vs champ fight. That was some vague bullshit to make it seem like Ronda moving to 135 had some other reason than ducking Cyborg. Strikeforce and UFC recognized Ronda's marketability and they made every attempt to keep her away from Cyborg. This type of thing is normal and widespread in the fight business but still, Ronda and her handlers wanted none of Cyborg.
Tell that to cyROID's lawyer who said so under oath. It's been proven time and time again but the haters won't accept ir

Back