custom winning gear.

For example, the gloves from the picture(14oz canelo,mayweather) looks bigger and more padding than kozuji ordered ones (16 oz red )

How do you think, is it possible to make gloves for prof boxers with more padding
?
I am not sure the Canelo gloves are 14oz. I think all the Winning gloves are made in the same way. I don't think they are being changed.
Thanks for the detail :)

I would like to know what kind of padding in gloves do you prefer when getting hit?

IMO, gloves with a soft padding didnt really hurt. But a hard padding were so painful even though I was wearing my headgear.

What is your opinion of this?
Yes, I think everyone feels that way. Softer is better for getting hit. Unless it is so soft that the person's knuckles push through the padding like in one of those horsehair fight gloves.

For example, the gloves from the picture(14oz canelo,mayweather) looks bigger and more padding than kozuji ordered ones (16 oz red )

How do you think, is it possible to make gloves for prof boxers with more padding
?

I think the gloves look different from one another in different angles of shooting.

Winning never makes the gloves in a different size with the same oz.

They equally make them. If you are sure the boxers' gloves look different, then it is because the oz is different.

What’s up guys. I’m thinking about getting a custom groin guard with embroidery. Does anyone have any cons about it or anything negative to say about embroidery?

thanks fellas

Back