Curtis Blaydes is going to smash Francis Ngannou.

Heavyweight LOL.. gargantuan's who are only good for 1 round.. swinging tree sized fists before they gas out....and then the champ is DC who is the only one not like that xD

Damn! Francis made me eat my words. Thought he'd get whooped

Ngannou finished what he started in their first fight. Bounced back nicely. I don't like Blayeds, mostly for walking out to Mortal Kombat and then fighting like a puss

Well, Stipe wrestled the brakes off of Francis, so it would not have been a total shocker to see Blaydes do the same.

That said, it really does appear that Ngannou has Curtis' number.
Clearly you didn't watch the first fight lol

Blaydes couldn't do ANYTHING to Ngannou on the ground

FACTS

I have to admit I expected Blades to win only because I wasn't sure where was Ngannou mentally but I'm glad Killer Ngannou showed up, hopefully Blades will STFU now

Pretty pumped for Ngannou getting a bounce back win, but can’t say I’m surprised. I EXPECTED IT.

Been saying it for a while... Ngannou would MOP UP Blaydes with ease the second time around. Dudes just a one dimensional wrestler with JUCO creds and putrid Striking. His gameplan for every fight is running in face first for body locks to spam TDs.

Did any of you actually buy into the Blaydes hype train or did you know Ngannou was Dae Wae?

View attachment 476745
Was an early stoppage, Blaydes is still more of a threat to the title imo

For a while I had confidence in Ngannou. I even thought he looked good against Stipe, who spent almost all his effort containing him. The fight with Beast shook that confidence, so I had no idea what to expect in this fight.

Blaydes will always has a good chance against Ngannou. That said, it does seem like he takes too much punishment when trying to close the distance. He almost got KOed against Hunt, got kneed by Reem, and now got KOed by Ngannou. If it wasn't for his chin, Blaydes would've been KOed by Hunt.

Was an early stoppage, Blaydes is still more of a threat to the title imo

>Early stoppage

Flailing your arms in the air moments after having your head bounced the canvas multiple times doesn’t constitute an early stoppage... He should’ve gotten up that quick WHILE Ngannou was repeatedly bludgeoning his head all over China.

You seriously think Blaydes with his SUBPAR wrestling creds and putrid Striking is an actual threat to DC???

LOLOLOLOLOLOL can’t say I’m surprised by this post considering you’re the same guy who thought Stipes wrestling was on par with DCs and Cain’s.

<36>
<36>
<36>

I'm glad Francis won.
I can't stand blaydes. He fights as ugly as he looks.

Francis is still a huge possible star.

Back