Cub is shook. Flowy Artem looms over betting favorite.

I can't possibly see a patient, nice and flowy At'm losing this.

It is hard. I feel badly for Cub, it brings a slight frown to my face thinking of the aftermath when he loses.
I know you're trippin'.
Cub fought the who's who he's not losing to this noob.

Ok I'm officially hyped now Artem looks huge.

We need to start a gofundme for Cub's medical bills.
Reebok cash only goes so far to cover them

Artem spars with goat striker Conor McGregor. He rolls with goat grappler Dillon Danis. Learned wrestling from Moldovan sportsman of the year 2016. Coached by MMA savant and best selling author John Kavanagh.

You literally couldn't assemble a better combination of training partners and coaches. He's going to win this fight easily.

I'm not getting swayed, Cub wrecks him!

Artem does look big though.. And those training partners, and all that experience and...

No! Cub will get the job done! Overwhelms him in the second and gets the tko.

I'm not getting swayed, Cub wrecks him!

Artem does look big though.. And those training partners, and all that experience and...

No! Cub will get the job done! Overwhelms him in the second and gets the tko.
Embrace the flow. Join the dark side.

Artem spars with goat striker Conor McGregor. He rolls with goat grappler Dillon Danis. Learned wrestling from Moldovan sportsman of the year 2016. Coached by MMA savant and best selling author John Kavanagh.

You literally couldn't assemble a better combination of training partners and coaches. He's going to win this fight easily.
Goat striker lol

It's a long shot but i'm going with Artem via Hammer to the eye

2PCiyQO.gif

Artem cut a foot of height and he's gaining it back now. He'll walk into the octagon looking like Struve.

Back