Cub is shook. Flowy Artem looms over betting favorite.

Artem spars with goat striker Conor McGregor. He rolls with goat grappler Dillon Danis. Learned wrestling from Moldovan sportsman of the year 2016. Coached by MMA savant and best selling author John Kavanagh.

You literally couldn't assemble a better combination of training partners and coaches. He's going to win this fight easily.

Yet he still manages to lose as much as he wins, and against competition you would not describe as elite. And he rarely finishes. The Conor nuthuggery virus has clearly gone airborne and is effecting the fighters he is near.

This fight is going to be fucking awesome

This fight is going to be fucking awesome
Two brawlers are gonna be swangin' and bangin'. Don't get the hate for this main event, should be fireworks. Underrated card in general.

Artem spars with goat striker Conor McGregor. He rolls with goat grappler Dillon Danis. Learned wrestling from Moldovan sportsman of the year 2016. Coached by MMA savant and best selling author John Kavanagh.

You literally couldn't assemble a better combination of training partners and coaches. He's going to win this fight easily.

I heard breathing the second hand oxygen of McGreGOAT increases testosterone. Artem is going to be FW champion. It's a done deal.

Two brawlers are gonna be swangin' and bangin'.

Well... one of them is from Greg Jackson's, so... don't be too surprised if Cub tries to lay n pray or touch n run

Well... one of them is from Greg Jackson's, so... don't be too surprised if Cub tries to lay n pray or hit n run
Cub tries that in some fights but he can't help himself most of the time and reverts back to his standup game

Well, for whatever it's worth, this fight will be a reality check. Cub should win in a convincing fashion. If he doesn't... what's even real anymore?

Well, for whatever it's worth, this fight will be a reality check. Cub should win in a convincing fashion. If he doesn't... what's even real anymore?
Everything.

If you want a dumb bet go for Artem via leglock. His main training partner for this camp is very big into leglocks. Plus I believe he was working a lot with leg locks going into the Hall fight (he escaped every attempt) and working with Danis a bit also.

Artem wearing arm extensions to the weigh in. Is this the reach version of lifts?

Cub should win based on talent but he doesnt strike me as the strongest guy mentally. Artem is durable and looks like he has a bigger head and bigger overall frame. If Artem lands early and shows hes got a solid chin by eating some of Cubs best shots without showing damage... i could totally see Cub panicking and handing Artem the fight with stupid decision making. He uncharacteristically talked a lot of shit leading up to this fight.

He is the best fighter Cub has ever fought. Cub's record is full of nothing but cans :p

Back