Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Don’t click on any nft airdrops in your wallet. Scams galore

Yeah, I hide and report them as they come in.

But I just so happened to be looking at solscan and it said I had more SPL tokens than I thought I did. Sure enough, was airdropped both.

So all I needed to do was import the two tokens into my wallet and, yup, they showed up.

Has anyone ever heard of this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karate-combat/

It's a martial arts promotion tokenizing their company and its price is $0.003 for now. at the beginning of this year, it was $0.006. $KARATE is listed on many exchanges including Gate.io, MEXC, Bitfinex, and Kucoin.

Is this worth investing in?

I was getting ads for that in the Brave browser like every 5 minutes a while back lol. It's kind of an interesting idea. Never looked into it though.

Supposedly Tuesday is the day of reckoning for us ninja holders. Let’s hope the devs deliver

@Throw
@Michaelangelo
@meauneau

OIP.-FmPMRYHUzo-G7tNzS1Z2wHaEK

I'm rooting for you!

Supposedly Tuesday is the day of reckoning for us ninja holders. Let’s hope the devs deliver

@Throw
@Michaelangelo
@meauneau

What is the make-or-break thing that devs gonna can deliver on this specific Tuesday to fix the sinking ship? Lol.

I'd rather this thing succeeds but let's be honest, it sounds like some bullshit. Just dangling that carrot. <goldie>

What is the make-or-break thing that devs gonna can deliver on this specific Tuesday to fix the sinking ship? Lol.

I'd rather this thing succeeds but let's be honest, it sounds like some bullshit. Just dangling that carrot. <goldie>

I think mainnet goes live and a big marketing push. Mainnet is big cuz it creates a revenue stream via transaction fees. It would be a pretty long elaborate scheme to draw out this much tbh. Rug pullers make hundreds of thousands a day doing next to nothing and there’s no consequence or way to get caught. Making a project that fails or tanking one at an 8m MC and 500k liquidity that took 6 weeks would just be a waste of time.

Given the market volume, anyone been finding any sweet LPs to play with? I don't want high interaction meme coin stuff it's just too much. But looking for anything thats top 10 / stable paired (any combo), actively managed is fine , high apy (150%+). I just came off a eth - USD lp on uni v3 that average 200% over a month and was fucking sweet. But it's over now.

So What's good in the hood?

Back