Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Supposedly people are having issues withdrawing from there now too. Another reminder that you should never keep your tokens on an exchange.
Damn wasn’t ninja supposed to be on there?

Oh, damn.

Kucoin was my non-KYC exchange that I would transfer everything through until they put a stop to that.

Ended up taking losses on everything I had on there, converted it all to USDC and sent it to my wallet using SPL. Then used Jupiter to swap my USDC for SOL and made major major gains!

Was a blessing in disguise.

Lmao na.. I haven’t looked at meme coins much lately with all the racist meta shit going on. Ninja is primed to bounce back though, big marketing push this week.

Also happily watching my sol bag go up

I didn't look at NINJA for a few days but damn...it's still getting crushed. When I bought it the market cap was well over 20 mill I wanna say. Now it's at like 8. I think I cursed it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I didn't look at NINJA for a few days but damn...it's still getting crushed. When I bought it the market cap was well over 20 mill I wanna say. Now it's at like 8. I think I cursed it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

It’ll be fine, they’re about to do a fat marketing campaign for it since the bots almost done. I tend to think devs/shills are usually full of shit but these ones have delivered each time so far

What do you guys think will do at least a 5x from here?

I'm starting to think that ROSE will underperform this cycle

GJrkdElWMAENBOn

Back