Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIP.5LbevxTgcTBnY5dKJDvWUAHaGG

altcoins are pumping but never really enough to make you rich when you only invest as low as 500USD. but if you wait til halving i think having 20k TRON or 20k doge will still be a huge profit.

altcoins are pumping but never really enough to make you rich when you only invest as low as 500USD. but if you wait til halving i think having 20k TRON or 20k doge will still be a huge profit.

Plebs like us have to get in early. Hard to make 100X gains when you don't get in on things early. All you can do is take a gamble on small cap coins that haven't had a bull run yet and spin the wheel. You can't get in on INJECTIVE at $1 or $2 anymore but I think it will have a SOLANA like run so maybe it's worth buying a small bag at $8-10 and getting a 10X on it if continues to trend the way it is.

Nice to see this jump!! I'm not selling BTC and I still want to load up for the future. But I'm not sure buying after this big jump is the right play here. I'm gonna sit and see if we dip back into the mid 20s at some point.

I don't want to fall into FOMO and buy at a peak ! This is a tough one here IMO. But again...glad to see the volume and the movement on crypto again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back