Crypto Megathread v35 - The SEC will let me be

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people's top 3-5 AI mid caps?

So I can research more.

What are people's top 3-5 AI mid caps?

So I can research more.

Happy to help a brother out. I have a basket of 'low' (for crypto) risk, medium risk, and high risk (but high reward plays). Not financial advice, just my AI bags after doing my research. These are mid to low caps that have not yet pumped as much as the obvious large caps.

I see these as AI projects with 20-30x potential (more for the lower caps):

- TRAC (AI blue chip in the making partnered with multiple governments, very under the radar still. Your socks will be knocked off once you deep dive into it)

- ORAI (legit AI Layer 1 that is ridiculously undervalued as its a legit L1 with serious financial backing. ORAI was doing AI before AI became a hot narrative, so is now well positioned)

High risk/high reward (do your own research):

- VXV (AI project partnered with serious institutions and doing some pretty cutting edge stuff in the AI space, working with UCL, CERN, S&P Global, Amazon, Microsoft and Elastic)

- VAULT (brand new shiny AI project that recently launched, non-stop daily partnerships announced. Uses AI to develop an escrow vault service and other applications - again, DYOR)

- FXI (small cap AI project using AI to build out a live action sports betting platform. They are using AI for mma/UFC events to start with, with AI measuring all kinds of fighter stats in real time and giving real-time predictions using their AI model. The combo of AI and Gambling could be massive once the small caps take off. Again, higher risk - if you look into this one make sure you have the right ticker symbol)

Happy to help a brother out. I have a basket of 'low' (for crypto) risk, medium risk, and high risk (but high reward plays). Not financial advice, just my AI bags after doing my research. These are mid to low caps that have not yet pumped as much as the obvious large caps.

I see these as AI projects with 20-30x potential (more for the lower caps):

- TRAC (AI blue chip in the making partnered with multiple governments, very under the radar still. Your socks will be knocked off once you deep dive into it)

- ORAI (legit AI Layer 1 that is ridiculously undervalued as its a legit L1 with serious financial backing. ORAI was doing AI before AI became a hot narrative, so is now well positioned)

High risk/high reward (do your own research):

- VXV (AI project partnered with serious institutions and doing some pretty cutting edge stuff in the AI space, working with UCL, CERN, S&P Global, Amazon, Microsoft and Elastic)

- VAULT (brand new shiny AI project that recently launched, non-stop daily partnerships announced. Uses AI to develop an escrow vault service and other applications - again, DYOR)

- FXI (small cap AI project using AI to build out a live action sports betting platform. They are using AI for mma/UFC events to start with, with AI measuring all kinds of fighter stats in real time and giving real-time predictions using their AI model. The combo of AI and Gambling could be massive once the small caps take off. Again, higher risk - if you look into this one make sure you have the right ticker symbol)
Awesome, thanks man gonna research these tomorrow.

how the fuck is doge 18 cents?

glad a bought more after I sold my original million off

but, FUCCCCCCKKKK

You're not the only one. I have seen many people regretting. They didn't mind this coin back in the day and they have millions of this doge sold for like $0.001 thinking that's how far it could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back