Cruz Beats Up a self-proclaimed "Real-Life Ninja"...(+video)

I'm not going to lie, my friends and I all bought the ninja outfits complete with wooden ninja swords when we were 13-14. We used to run around and sneak into people's houses until one day we got caught by the homeowner in his house. He chased us through the patio door and into his backyard, we all jumped over the chain link fence, and as I swung over the top of the fence, the ninja gi got caught on the fence and upended me. I fell down all fucked up and broke my arm LOL.
Brilliant!

Halloween I went around as Kurt Sloane from kickboxer. I had white hand wraps and my mum glued jagged beads to it so it'd look like broken glass. Got walloped by my dad when we knocked on the door of our asian neighbour's house and I said "you lose freddy lee" when he didn't hand over lollies. I was 5 though so I wasn't to know.

Brilliant!

Halloween I went around as Kurt Sloane from kickboxer. I had white hand wraps and my mum glued jagged beads to it so it'd look like broken glass. Got walloped by my dad when we knocked on the door of our asian neighbour's house and I said "you lose freddy lee" when he didn't hand over lollies. I was 5 though so I wasn't to know.

LOL dude, we did so many pranks for Halloween.

Damn I forgot how brutal that one was. What kind of person knocks a retarded guy out and stomps him after he says he is done when you are in a dojo? That's some psycho shit.
I still can't believe that. It's disgusting. Those standing around are pathetic too.

That kid got his ass whupped. Those men should have gone to jail.
He was holding his own for a while. I was quite impressed with the moves. Couldn't have whooped him if he had malicious intent like the other guy.

"This is going to happen more and more now with the Internet, and you often can't tell the times or the dates, who's in the video or if it is real or not."

The police said that about the video but in this case they clearly state all of those things.

Glad he lived, I love fights more than most people. I can watch youtube street fights for hours and enjoy it like a UFC card. But I hate when people have to take it beyond winning. In any fight there is a clear point where it is over, someone is asleep, someone quits, people watching step in etc... anything after that to me is symptomatic of someone who has a mental issue.

After a local mma event I saw a guy get one punch knocked out and then the dude started stomping him. I had to rip him off the guy, it was brutal. Dude woke up and thought it was before the event and that I had knocked him out. Then the guy who knocked him out came out with like ten friends and a brawl broke out between them and a bunch of fighters who had come out to see what was going on with the guy who got knocked out. I luckily was able to just stand in the middle of the brawl and watch without getting hit. Long story, sorry but that video just reminded me of that brutal beating after the fight was over.

He was holding his own for a while. I was quite impressed with the moves. Couldn't have whooped him if he had malicious intent like the other guy.

He actually was, his moves looked legit. If he was as big as the karate guy, he might have won. But yea, I don't think he was trying to really hurt the other guy too, where the karate guy was def trying to make an example out of him.

"This is going to happen more and more now with the Internet, and you often can't tell the times or the dates, who's in the video or if it is real or not."

The police said that about the video but in this case they clearly state all of those things.

Glad he lived, I love fights more than most people. I can watch youtube street fights for hours and enjoy it like a UFC card. But I hate when people have to take it beyond winning. In any fight there is a clear point where it is over, someone is asleep, someone quits, people watching step in etc... anything after that to me is symptomatic of someone who has a mental issue.

After a local mma event I saw a guy get one punch knocked out and then the dude started stomping him. I had to rip him off the guy, it was brutal. Dude woke up and thought it was before the event and that I had knocked him out. Then the guy who knocked him out came out with like ten friends and a brawl broke out between them and a bunch of fighters who had come out to see what was going on with the guy who got knocked out. I luckily was able to just stand in the middle of the brawl and watch without getting hit. Long story, sorry but that video just reminded me of that brutal beating after the fight was over.

WTF, some of these cretins shouldn't be allowed to train, much less compete against other people. No self control or impulse control, and a blatant disregard of right and wrong.

Am I the only one noticing how composed the Kung Fu guy stays? And I'm no Big Country, but those arm and hand movements and poses don't look like the thrashing madness of the ones I would make up, especially after eating an unprovoked kick to the nuts by a HW blackbelt.

What I'm saying is there could be truth to his self alleged background. His footwork is not that of your typical "mentally ill man with 10th degree redbelt in Kung Fu by master Jesus. Even gets some good kicks in too. And during the breaks in the action he isn't cowering like you or I might be, he keeps his shit together and doesn't crumple from pain.

And that blackbelt, what a disgrace! Those looping right hooks to the chest/solar plexus? so telegraphed like he's the anti-one inch punch guy. Whiffed a bunch of shots, and has the maneuverability of Cecil Peoples after walking up 10 flights of stairs!

Also was anyone unclear about the premise of his presence? Looks like he's planning on actually teaching the class and giving some instruction when the other guy just decides to start sparring 100%. All those groin kicks too, what a fucking maniac! At least only a couple actually landed.

WTF, some of these cretins shouldn't be allowed to train, much less compete against other people. No self control or impulse control, and a blatant disregard of right and wrong.

The MMA scene out here killed itself for basically that reason. We had weekly events for a long time and it was a lot of fun. But weekly events take a toll and create a shortage of fighters. This meant that any able body could fight. Gang members, Crack heads in need of cash and future UFC fighters all mixed together fighting for a few hundred bucks. Eventually it imploded itself more from the crowd this mix created than anything else.

The MMA scene out here killed itself for basically that reason. We had weekly events for a long time and it was a lot of fun. But weekly events take a toll and create a shortage of fighters. This meant that any able body could fight. Gang members, Crack heads in need of cash and future UFC fighters all mixed together fighting for a few hundred bucks. Eventually it imploded itself more from the crowd this mix created than anything else.

Yea, that's a toxic environment that's just going to implode at some point.

Am I the only one noticing how composed the Kung Fu guy stays? And I'm no Big Country, but those arm and hand movements and poses don't look like the thrashing madness of the ones I would make up, especially after eating an unprovoked kick to the nuts by a HW blackbelt.

What I'm saying is there could be truth to his self alleged background. His footwork is not that of your typical "mentally ill man with 10th degree redbelt in Kung Fu by master Jesus. Even gets some good kicks in too. And during the breaks in the action he isn't cowering like you or I might be, he keeps his shit together and doesn't crumple from pain.

And that blackbelt, what a disgrace! Those looping right hooks to the chest/solar plexus? so telegraphed like he's the anti-one inch punch guy. Whiffed a bunch of shots, and has the maneuverability of Cecil Peoples after walking up 10 flights of stairs!

Also was anyone unclear about the premise of his presence? Looks like he's planning on actually teaching the class and giving some instruction when the other guy just decides to start sparring 100%. All those groin kicks too, what a fucking maniac! At least only a couple actually landed.

Yeah the dude beating on him is a psycho. It was at most seen as a light sparring match to Kung fu and the other guy just starts wailing on him. I'm more about fighting than honor but there is a big difference between a fight and just being a piece of shit.

His moves looked legit trained, but in 1984 could have just been wu tang clan movie bullshit. Karate guy didn't use karate he just used dirty street fighting. Just a bad situation to be in a gym like that where if you win they pull you off before any damage is done, if you lose you get what happened to him.

Yea, that's a toxic environment that's just going to implode at some point.
Its like Chicago in the era when shonie Carter fought three guys at once and Miguel Torres fought 4 guys in a night. Situations that didn't have longevity in mind. I think both here and there could have made a lot of great fighters if we didn't burn them out.

Daaamn Cruz was brutal there.

That GNP was nasty. Those elbows! I don't know if that was really necessary.

"Ninja" is some regular dude, Cruz knows this. Don't think that level of violence was really necessary.

Damn I forgot how brutal that one was. What kind of person knocks a retarded guy out and stomps him after he says he is done when you are in a dojo? That's some psycho shit.
Idk if it was just rumor bullshit, but I read somewhere that guy actually died and they left him for dead in some alleyway. I think the assholes in question were also ex-military or ex-cop, I forget which.

EDIT: Nvm, Hardkore was right, the guy lived lol. Thankfully. Didn't even press charges according to this.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/30/AR2009083002251.html

Its like Chicago in the era when shonie Carter fought three guys at once and Miguel Torres fought 4 guys in a night. Situations that didn't have longevity in mind. I think both here and there could have made a lot of great fighters if we didn't burn them out.

LOL I'm listening to Rogan's podcast and he just mentioned that video! He thought that guy died too!

Ninja beaten up by MMA fighter? That's old news.

I had my first muay thai session 1 week after this fight. Stuck with it for 17 years from there. That was some serious g n' p and I had to learn how.

Back