Cruz Beats Up a self-proclaimed "Real-Life Ninja"...(+video)

I was a ninja every Halloween from when I was 5 until I was 14. I loved my ninja costume. We used to bb gun fight in the house with a 4 pump max rule. Still broke skin and stuck in the walls but just soft enough to avoid the hospital.

My buddy Tommy got shot in the eye by an American Classic pump pistol. When we weren't doing BB gun wars, we used to plunk bums underneath the bridge that separated our town and Chicago. Many a bum got sniped as they slept off a drunk.
image.jpeg

Some people have to learn the hard way, even when they should most definitely know better.

I saw that a long time ago. That video literally made me sick, as well as fucking furious.

That guy died in this video, that black belt is a piece of shit.

Uhhhh...i don't think that's true.

Evolution of the rules[edit]
  • UFC 1 – Although the advertising said There Are No Rules, there were in fact some rules: no biting, no eye-gouging and no groin attacks. Fights ended only in the event of a knockout, submission or the corner throwing in the towel. Despite this, the first match in UFC 1 was won by referee stoppage, even though it was not officially recognized as such at the time.
  • UFC 2 – Groin attacks were unbanned. Time limits were dropped ending the need for judges. Modifications to the cage were added (the fence became 5 feet tall but would continually grow in height afterwards and the floor became the canvas that is still used today).
  • UFC 3 – The referee was officially given the authority to stop a fight in case of a fighter being unable to defend himself. A fighter could not kick if he was wearing shoes. This rule would later be discarded, then changed to 'no kicking with shoes while on the ground' and then reinstated, before finally being discarded.

That guy died in this video, that black belt is a piece of shit.

Words cannot properly convey what a fuck ridden piece of cowardly dogshit that motherfucker is.

My buddy Tommy got shot in the eye by an American Classic pump pistol. When we weren't doing BB gun wars, we used to plunk bums underneath the bridge that separated our town and Chicago. Many a bum got sniped as they slept off a drunk.
View attachment 123659

I grew up near the mountains. No bums but we used to hide in the hills and shoot our bb guns at drunk drivers cars at like 3 in the morning. We stopped after we shot out a window and got chased by like 6 dudes. I am glad I grew up in the days before the helicopter parent.

Any source on that? The guy is a piece of shit either way but that is really sad if he killed him.

He didn't die, I remember reading something on that and the Kung Fu kid got his ass beat but didn't die. Supposedly he was known around the area, and had mental issues.

He did better than I expected. Sure he got his ass beat, but it's not like he looked completely ridiculous. Cruz would make 99.9% of the people on the planet look worse than that.

He didn't die, I remember reading something on that and the Kung Fu kid got his ass beat but didn't die. Supposedly he was known around the area, and had mental issues.

Yeah I assumed he had mental problems. I've seen a few similar guys around the local MMA scene. It's like danger in million dollar baby. Most people let it be but there's always someone who thinks it would be funny to serve them a dose of reality.

I've rolled with plenty of them but avoid accepting their "challenge". You try to roll with them and sub them gently and make them realize how easily they could get hurt. Hope to inspire them to train and learn. But usually whatever delusion they have about their ability overrides their sense until the point gets proven the hard way. I think every guy has it to some point. We all think we could win a fight, it's just a matter of which fight you think you could win that separates the crazy from the rest.

Have you guys seen world famous ninja Ashida Kim fighting a legit kickboxer with a Ghostbuster as a ref?

Back