Cro Cop-Nelson is Bellator 200 headliner over Carvalho vs. Mousasi title fight

probably the safer option too, Mousasi looked like shit against Shlemenko and Carvalho is as "meh" as they get, it could end up being a dull as dishwater staring contest broken up by the occasional Moose jab.

I'm eager to watch Mousasi and Crocop.

Has UFC had a non-title main event when there was also a title fight on card?
I feel like maybe once but can't remember.
oh and Bellator NYC, Primus vs Chandler had 3 other fights ahead of them, Fedor/Mitrione, Gracie/Marfone and Sonnen/Wandy. Even more laughable was that the Bader/Davis title fight was on the undercard of that same event

how many casual know or care about crocop or nelson?

I could understand if its kimbo, tito, chael, whatever. but crocop vs nelson? that's a "who gives a shit" fight.
Bellator isn't exactly aiming it at the casuals, they want established MMA fans and more specifically, former Pride and current UFC fans. If they were serious about going after casuals their owners would be doing a lot more on the TV side of it but it's clear they really don't care, Bellator fills an available time slot and that's enough for them.

Makes sense they are the more popular fighters. Good card wish mvp vs daley happened

Cant be too upset about it tbh. Whatever order the fights are in that card is better than 99% of UK cards that the UFC has made.

Cro Cop is always main event.

i don't blame them. those half-empty arenas even during a main card recently looked pathetic. if that helps to sell out a venue Bellator should go for it.
Y
Exactly. Don't want to might Mouse it

Its the HW title tourney alternate eliminator, which is their big money maker. And its Crocop, who is big internationally - the demo Bellator wants to attract. And its Crocop!

Bellator putting on better cards than UFC lul

Lol @ white knighting on the internet for a grown man whom you've never met, basically a complete & utter stranger. Go spend some time with friends & family, ya creep :)
I am judging him by his in ring skills, or should i say, lack of....he was stiff, in his earlier days when he had mobility he was a decent in ring performer, as he got older, even in his 30s, he sucked, he wasnt even good on the mic, all he did was yell like a moron.

Steiners.gif

ME N MY BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you need a life, pretending to be someone else on the internet, telling me to go spend time with family? lol you are pathetic

you need a life, pretending to be someone else on the internet, telling me to go spend time with family? lol you are pathetic
he isn't pretending, he is actually Scott Steiner

cnzIRWV.gif

Back