Cro Cop-Nelson is Bellator 200 headliner over Carvalho vs. Mousasi title fight

I mean its bellator, its always gonna be the names over the title fight

LMAO Aaron Chalmers against a bum on the main card.

Cro Cop has had a fuckload of fights.

When are Sherdiggers get it in their heads that nobody gives a shit about Moose?!?

Yea that was expected. No big deal. Bellator has done it before and UFC has done it before.

The fans in the arena are going for Nelson Vs Crocop.

What did you expect?

Not surprised but its not like Cro Cop/nelson is even a big fight. Guess it makes it easier that Mousasi/Carvalho isnt a big fight either.

I'm one of biggest Mousasi supporters but for some reason he's pretty vocal on "not caring" if he's main or co- main.One of the few things that bothers me a bit.If Gegard had voiced he wanted to be main event to Coker, believe me - that would be the case.
In this particular case, Carvalho no joke and if he was in UFC-I believe he'd be somewhere between 6 and 10.....and who knows.What I'm trying to say is that Bellator " might" have 2 top 5 middleweight s on their hands (mousasi already there) and this should no doubt headline- lol - over cro cop- nelson

How many casuals do you think know who mouse or carvalho are? Even if its for a belt and will surely be a better fight, the rematch between Crocop and Roy is by far the bigger drawing fight so being the main event makes sense.

How many casuals do you think know who mouse or carvalho are? Even if its for a belt and will surely be a better fight, the rematch between Crocop and Roy is by far the bigger drawing fight so being the main event makes sense.

how many casual know or care about crocop or nelson?

I could understand if its kimbo, tito, chael, whatever. but crocop vs nelson? that's a "who gives a shit" fight.

This wasn't even a UFC CO-main event nearly 7 years ago.

Main events Bellator 200 in 2018 over their MW title fight with their prized free agent in it.

Last edited:
LOL Mousasi sidelined ONCE AGAIN! <45>

i don't blame them. those half-empty arenas even during a main card recently looked pathetic. if that helps to sell out a venue Bellator should go for it.

Yea that was expected. No big deal. Bellator has done it before and UFC has done it before.
Has UFC had a non-title main event when there was also a title fight on card?
I feel like maybe once but can't remember.

Last edited:
Back