CREED II

If you have seen CREED II, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Watched it today finally. Not as good as the first one, as mentioned, but I dug it

Wish they could have had more of a back story on the Drago family. They got really interesting as soon as the movie ended which is kind of a shame.

8/10
Rocky IV was kind of the back story.

I'm watching this right now, I'm a HUGE Rocky 4 mark...and 15 minutes into it seeing Drago again?
tenor.gif

Finally watched it. Bad.

Young Drago was boring. Was expecting more dialogue between Rocky and Drago but whatever.

I find Young Creed kind of bland as well. His dad had charisma, he has none.

Finally watched it. Bad.

Young Drago was boring. Was expecting more dialogue between Rocky and Drago but whatever.

I didn't think it was bad, but I get where you are coming from. Definitely not as good for the first one. I'm a sucker for boxing movies though. I even liked Rocky V :D I still hope they keep the Creed franchise alive.

Nothing special. Wouldn't watch a 3rd Creed movie. Only got into it cause Rocky 4 was my fave Rocky movie.

Finally watched it. Bad.

The Drago character was never really known much for dialogue, but there really wasn't much to say. All of the characters were very believable to me. It was a fantastic sequel to Rocky IV.

I didn't think it was bad, but I get where you are coming from. Definitely not as good for the first one. I'm a sucker for boxing movies though. I even liked Rocky V :D I still hope they keep the Creed franchise alive.
next film should be "Balboa"

Or if they were funny they could spin a new franchise of MR T's kid.

Finally watched it. Bad.

I have to agree the movie felt rushed just made for money the first one was actually good.

This one was weird, also I was shocked to see Briget Nielsen in there, its screwed up how she doesn't even care about her son and left Drago for a rich politician.

They had a chance to make this movie epic it was too serious, what made the Rocky films fun were they had lots of characters and lead ups to fights, it was bland. they should have made it more exciting and big.

Or if they were funny they could spin a new franchise of MR T's kid.

Actually...this is exactly what they are talking about doing currently. Rocky 3 and 4 were my favorites so I’m all for it. Bring back Thunderlips too!!

Actually...this is exactly what they are talking about doing currently. Rocky 3 and 4 were my favorites so I’m all for it. Bring back Thunderlips too!!

I heard that Deontay Wilder was going to play the role of Clubber Lane.

We need something unpredictable to happen if they continue on. As much as I liked both, I knew exactly what would happen once the plot took off just like most people.

Back