crazy to think there are countries where the average resident is literally a moron/retard-WOW!!

P

Pwent

most people dont know that commonly used insults like "moron" "idiot or "imbecile" are actually medical terms referring to IQ ranges, that are no longer used due to offensiveness.

per assessmentpsychology.com
"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

If you look at average IQ by country, you would find that many of these countries have an average IQ in the moron range. Even by modern terminology, they still qualify as "Mild Mental Retardation"
http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

if you look at IQ by country, these are all countries where the average person is literally a moron
bi@2x.png
Burundi 69
37 Côte d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
mw@2x.png
Malawi 69
ne@2x.png
Niger 69
ao@2x.png
Angola 68
bf@2x.png
Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
dj@2x.png
Djibouti 68
so@2x.png
Somalia 68
sz@2x.png
Swaziland 68
dm@2x.png
Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
gw@2x.png
Guinea-Bissau 67
ht@2x.png
Haiti 67
ls@2x.png
Lesotho 67
lr@2x.png
Liberia 67
kn@2x.png
Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
39 São Tomé and Príncipe 67
gm@2x.png
The Gambia 66
cm@2x.png
Cameroon 64
ga@2x.png
Gabon 64
mz@2x.png
Mozambique 64
lc@2x.png
Saint Lucia 62
gq@2x.png
Equatorial Guinea 59

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
No wonder these places are such shitholes

what can be done to fix these countries? how can their culture be adjusted to value intellectualism? should we even care? should europe/hawaiian judges still fight to let in literally retarded people to immigrate and become a burden?

p.s. had to delete a few flags to fit the image limit

They need more diversity imo

most people dont know that commonly used insults like "moron" "idiot or "imbecile" are actually medical terms referring to IQ ranges, that are no longer used due to offensiveness.

"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

If you look at average IQ by country, you would find that many of these countries have an average IQ in the moron range. Even by modern terminology, they still qualify as "Mild Mental Retardation"

if you look at IQ by country, these are all countries where the average person is literally a moron
bi@2x.png
Burundi 69
37 Côte d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
mw@2x.png
Malawi 69
ne@2x.png
Niger 69
ao@2x.png
Angola 68
bf@2x.png
Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
dj@2x.png
Djibouti 68
so@2x.png
Somalia 68
sz@2x.png
Swaziland 68
dm@2x.png
Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
gw@2x.png
Guinea-Bissau 67
ht@2x.png
Haiti 67
ls@2x.png
Lesotho 67
lr@2x.png
Liberia 67
kn@2x.png
Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
gm@2x.png
The Gambia 66
cm@2x.png
Cameroon 64
ga@2x.png
Gabon 64
mz@2x.png
Mozambique 64
lc@2x.png
Saint Lucia 62
gq@2x.png
Equatorial Guinea 59

what can be done to fix these countries? how can their culture be adjusted to value intellectualism? should we even care? should europe/hawaiian judges still fight to let in literally retarded people to immigrate and become a burden?

I noticed you left America off that list.:rolleyes:

What could be done to fix these countries?

Leave them the fuck alone

I remember reading that there had to be some sort of flaw in the IQ testing because people with a 60 IQ in say America are horribly incompetent, extremely mentally retarded, and can't properly raise a family, run a household, provide, etc

I've only taken an IQ test, but I don't know exactly how they work but it makes sense to me. I find it difficult to believe that the average citizen of those nations is severely mentally retarded.

bi@2x.png
Burundi 69
37 Côte d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
mw@2x.png
Malawi 69
ne@2x.png
Niger 69
ao@2x.png
Angola 68
bf@2x.png
Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
dj@2x.png
Djibouti 68
so@2x.png
Somalia 68
sz@2x.png
Swaziland 68
dm@2x.png
Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
gw@2x.png
Guinea-Bissau 67
ht@2x.png
Haiti 67
ls@2x.png
Lesotho 67
lr@2x.png
Liberia 67
kn@2x.png
Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
gm@2x.png
The Gambia 66
cm@2x.png
Cameroon 64
ga@2x.png
Gabon 64
mz@2x.png
Mozambique 64
lc@2x.png
Saint Lucia 62
gq@2x.png
Equatorial Guinea 59

youre obviously from Equatorial Guinea

what can be done to fix these countries? how can their culture be adjusted to value intellectualism?

I think one point that might be a good start is to try and make sure children get proper nutrition.
Because if you fail to get satisfactory nutrition as a child that can seriously hinder the development of your brain.

And looking at that list a lot of those countries also struggle with hunger.
I think if you take those kids and get them proper nutrition the IQ rate would rise a lot already.

I think one point that might be a good start is to try and make sure children get proper nutrition.
Because if you fail to get satisfactory nutrition as a child that can seriously hinder the development of your brain.

And looking at that list a lot of those countries also struggle with hunger.
I think if you take those kids and get them proper nutrition the IQ rate would rise a lot already.

And stimulus that's geared towards intellectual development as a child. In a resource poor state it's hard not to get a poor yield on any crop

And stimulus that's geared towards intellectual development as a child. In a resource poor state it's hard not to get a poor yield on any crop

They have plenty of resources. Africa is incredibly rich and Zimbabwe was considered the breadbasket of the world when it was rhodesia

I remember reading that there had to be some sort of flaw in the IQ testing because people with a 60 IQ in say America are horribly incompetent, extremely mentally retarded, and can't properly raise a family, run a household, provide, etc

I've only taken an IQ test, but I don't know exactly how they work but it makes sense to me. I find it difficult to believe that the average citizen of those nations is severely mentally retarded.

An interview with James Flynn sort of explains that (looking at the past rather than other countries), I think.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...eally-getting-smarter-every-year-8180720.html

Today we take it for granted that using logic on the abstract is an ability we want to cultivate and we are interested in the hypothetical. People from 1900 were not scientifically oriented but utilitarian and they used logic, but to use it on the hypothetical or on abstractions was foreign to them. Alexander Luria [a Soviet psychologist] went to talk to headmen in villages in rural Russia and he said to them: "Where there is always snow, bears are white. At the North Pole there is always snow, what colour are the bears there?" And they said: "I've only seen brown bears." And he said: "What do my words convey?" And they said: "Such a thing as not to be settled by words but by testimony." They didn't settle questions of fact by logic, they settled them by experience.

I'd imagine you'd want to wring their necks (actually, that sort of thinking seems common among right-wing hiveminders here), but they'd still be able to function.

Back