CPS sacked from The Apprentice and pulled from his Submission Underground match by Bellator

I don't know what a CPS is, I'm out.

Sonnen cheated in teh UFC and he cheated on reality TV. Sonnen is a cheater plain and simple. What's to suggest he didn't try and cheat in Belethor General goods? And despite cheating he still fails miserably. But He does make me laugh and so I do love Chael.

Points to you for the Skyrim reference.

Sonnen cheated in teh UFC and he cheated on reality TV. Sonnen is a cheater plain and simple. What's to suggest he didn't try and cheat in Belethor General goods? And despite cheating he still fails miserably. But He does make me laugh and so I do love Chael.
Arnie isn't one to talk though. Cheated on his wife, and plainly admits he cheated as a bodybuilder.

Sells 28 stolen soul gems. Kills owner, robs them back.

I appreciate the information but definitely could have worded the title differently. I haven't been watching but was keeping an eye via Youtube clips.

I guess that's Chael, we had to expect him to do something like this and the producers/directors would have loved it. Either Chael was going to cheat himself to win the show or he was going to get caught cheating and turn everyone against him like one of those people who are singled out on something like that awful shit Big Brother.

There was a guy on the very first season of Big Brother in the UK and he would tell stories to people to turn them against others and then go to those people and tell them stories, turning everyone against each other. Eventually these people got to talking while the guy was out of the room and discovered what he was up to...I half expected Chael to pull something like that for the ratings. I don't think he cares what anyone thinks of him.
Survivor in the US had Russell.
He was wildly successful and pretty much open about his shit.
Never won the finale because of all the salt, but damn, he was a master manipulator.

I got the feeling very early on Celebrity Apprentice that Chael didn't want to be there. As mentioned, he saw the writing on the wall with that task and figured he'd go out in style. He seems to be kinda half-heartedly doing these things now. The problem is with fighting, you have to at least back it up sometimes otherwise no one will take you seriously. He needs to walk away before a few more bad/quick losses.

There was a guy on the very first season of Big Brother in the UK and he would tell stories to people to turn them against others and then go to those people and tell them stories, turning everyone against each other. Eventually these people got to talking while the guy was out of the room and discovered what he was up to...I half expected Chael to pull something like that for the ratings. I don't think he cares what anyone thinks of him.

Nasty Nick! I remember when it made front page news! That first series was great.

I'm not sure why but I think Chael is one of the very few guys that I really don't care he was popped with PEDs, maybe him and Jones
But you've got to admit he's entertaining and very smart. Listening to his podcast on JRE and his own it seems as if he doesn't make a public move without planning it first. He knew he would've lost or got fired for losing the task and that would be boring and not his style to go out like that so why not cut the cord cause some drama and go out for that reason
Keep on being Chael, Chael.

he quit

knew it would get tougher and was finding a way out

Really? I just listened to his podcast today where he said he was facing Tonon.

But yeah, he totally went out like a gangster on Celebrity Apprentice. I'd expect nothing less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbelo
Back