Couture beat Toney with wrestling, Mayweather beats McGregor with boxing

Keith Hackney took out Joe Son Do with White Tiger Kenpo Karate

e5eeaaef674a2b20b121b38777b244a9.gif

No holds barred indeed....<6>

Funny how everyone forgets a former ufc hw champ getting put to sleep by a geriatric journeyman boxer under mma rules.

Couture didn't outbox Toney, so toney is still the better boxer. McGregor's BJJ sucks, his wrestling sucks, his kicks suck comparing with fighters who beat Diaz, like RDA, Benson and Thompson. All he has is boxing. When Mayweather outboxes McGregor like a grown man humiliates a teenage bitch, what will the casuals think?
Toney could still box and strike. Conor can't grapple. False analogy.

What other kind of chance would he have? A wrestlers chance? A boxers chance when Randy isn't going to box with him?

Sure we could say Toney had zero chance to win but that feels even more unrealistic.

"Puncher's chance" usually points out an ability to land one big shot and end the fight. Toney would've needed a lot of punches. He had good power at 160 and 168, but he only stopped a cruiserweight Jirov after 11 rounds of clean, hard shots. He stopped a very shopworn Holyfield in his first heavyweight fight, but if you watch what happened it looked like he was just too fast and Holyfield kind of gave up. It didn't look like he was really hurt.

I stand by what I said. I don't think 1 punch would've changed the course of the fight. Mike Tyson would've had a puncher's chance. Toney, not so much.

conor lives inside your bitter lil head.

it's okay TS, let it all out.

Apples and Oranges. Floyd will clown Conor in boxing but Conor would sub Floyd in an MMA fight.
Conor knows He's losing, It's all about the payday for him.

Back