Couture beat Toney with wrestling, Mayweather beats McGregor with boxing

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Couture didn't outbox Toney, so toney is still the better boxer. McGregor's BJJ sucks, his wrestling sucks, his kicks suck comparing with fighters who beat Diaz, like RDA, Benson and Thompson. All he has is boxing. When Mayweather outboxes McGregor like a grown man humiliates a teenage bitch, what will the casuals think?

Last edited:
'Punchers chance' is what comes to mind when I think of either of these fights.

oH8YhBIm.jpg

That’s why y’all sport is so messed up. In boxing, the NFL, the NBA, you have to be retired for 5 years to be considered to be a hall of famer. This guy has never retired (Randy Couture), he’s already in the hall of fame. Y’all got this shit messed up. But you know what? I’m gonna clean it up.

I don’t know Jiu-Jitsu, I don’t know wrestling, all I know is how to fight. Period.

I don’t know nothing about the sport. Just tune in August 28th and y’all find out how much I know about the sport.

The only freak show I got is between my legs.” – Responding to Dana White’s comment that his fight with Randy Couture is a freak show.

james-toney.jpg

Couture didn't outbox Toney, so toney is still the better boxer. McGregor's BJJ sucks, his wrestling sucks, his kicks suck comparing with fighters who beat Diaz, like RDA, Benson and Thompson. All he has is boxing. When Mayweather outboxes McGregor like a grown man humiliates a teenage bitch, what will the casuals think?
giphy.gif

I don't know, TS. I mean, Conor's never boxed professionally.

If you ask me, he should prob be able to beat the best defensive boxer ever, why not?

I mean, he's coming in as a novice, so I can't see why Schaub wouldn't be correct on this one. He prob sleeps May in the 1st or 2nd like all of Floyd's other opponents...

'Punchers chance' is what comes to mind when I think of either of these fights.

Except Toney wasn't a puncher at heavyweight. He was at middleweight, but even at cruiserweight, he was more of a precision/counter puncher. Couture would've gotten out-boxed pretty badly had he chosen to stand with Toney, but he would've gone a few rounds.

Toney having any success at the higher weightclasses just points to his skill level. He's a natural middleweight that blew up after he started making money and eating good. To give him a "punchers chance" above 168lbs is just unrealistic.

Are you indirectly trying to say that Mayweather would be beat Conor in a MMA bout??

Because if so you've taken the low IQ common among Conor Haters to new lows.

An mma guy beat a boxer under mma rules inside of a cage, and you're predicting that a boxer will beat an mma guy under boxing rules in a ring?

<TheWire1>You've blown my mind, ts. My day is complete. Fuck a eclipse.

I was disappointed in Couture.

I hoped he will entertain for a while, put on a show. But he was so scared of getting clipped that he dived for the ankles like it was a life or death situation.

An mma guy beat a boxer under mma rules inside of a cage, and you're predicting that a boxer will beat an mma guy under boxing rules in a ring?

<TheWire1>You've blown my mind, ts. My day is complete. Fuck a eclipse.
no, because MMA is for bums who are willing give their money to Dana White to raise his kids

Mayweather is the boss and wil never train MMA for a penny

Lol

Toney didn't even know how to tap in that fight

You wasted a thread on this?

"All he has is boxing." You ought to be talking about Floyd and Toney with that description.

Except Toney wasn't a puncher at heavyweight. He was at middleweight, but even at cruiserweight, he was more of a precision/counter puncher. Couture would've gotten out-boxed pretty badly had he chosen to stand with Toney, but he would've gone a few rounds.

Toney having any success at the higher weightclasses just points to his skill level. He's a natural middleweight that blew up after he started making money and eating good. To give him a "punchers chance" above 168lbs is just unrealistic.

What other kind of chance would he have? A wrestlers chance? A boxers chance when Randy isn't going to box with him?

Sure we could say Toney had zero chance to win but that feels even more unrealistic.

Back